Definition Of A.....

Yaay right your waist is a 26 that is not a size 9 PRINCESS that's like a size 5 thank you
Ass holds up a 9 lol not muffin top when one sits down wearing a 9 for comfort is a totally different topic...
ladies both of you are beautiful and highly positively reviewed... SMH
Ass holds up a 9 lol not muffin top when one sits down wearing a 9 for comfort is a totally different topic... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Biatch I don't have a muffin top so f you and I wear them in comfort a 9 would be baggy on you and your like a guy with a little dick who trys to sport a magnum knowing damn well it don't fit...
Stop crying then when someone states otherwise lol Have a GREAT day ;-)
Stop crying then when someone states otherwise lol Have a GREAT day ;-) Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I wasn't crying I was asking for opinions
Exactly!

Evidently someone wanted additional gratitude about their self.

Men like variety, its been proven, so neither of them have anything to worry about. Some men love ladies like Dorothy and I who have a little meat to grab on and then there are others who enjoy a skinnier chick like Alyssa.

We are in two different categories. All positively reviewed .

ladies both of you are beautiful and highly positively reviewed... SMH Originally Posted by mochamagicman2
So what category does 50% fall under? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Based on the visual 50% means obese and all sorts of health problems!

I honestly would guess Dorthy to be at 35% bodyfat and Alyssa close to 23% bodyfat.

As Alyssa said, muscle weighs more than fat and there is a clear difference between both said 9 pants from the showcases.

Karrine Kream said it best, men like variety! I like my toned ladies, I like my average body ladies and I like my big girls. Depends on the mood and how hard I want to fuck.
I sure hope I get to inspect ya dear....some day?

Based on the visual 50% means obese and all sorts of health problems!

I honestly would guess Dorthy to be at 35% bodyfat and Alyssa close to 23% bodyfat.

As Alyssa said, muscle weighs more than fat and there is a clear difference between both said 9 pants from the showcases.

Karrine Kream said it best, men like variety! I like my toned ladies, I like my average body ladies and I like my big girls. Depends on the mood and how hard I want to fuck. Originally Posted by frankocean187
I WEAR SIZE 9 PANTS I WILL TAKE PICTURES OF MY PANTS WITH SIZE 9 that whore don't wear size 9
http://fashion.about.com/bljuniorchart.htm

Here is my proof that she does not wear size 9 in juniors according to her waist of 26 she is trying to make me look like a whale which I am not slender girls don't wear size 9 pants...

That's for you Alyssa no muffin top and I rather be at 35% than be skin and bones... I look like a size 9 she is a size 3 or smaller...
Ok ladies here is my two cents worth...

LOOKS, SERVICE and PERSONALITY (or INTELLIGENCE)
That defines my type of preferred provider... BFF or ATF

Im just saying... IMHO
We all know who your Atf is and you obviously didn't comprehend what this thread is about... Nothing you said has anything to do with this thread... Ijs
Oh well excuse me for expressing my opinion.
Obviously your opinion is more important... At least to YOU!!!

Alyssa's not my ATF, she's my BFF...
BFF is way above an ATF....

Take your best shot I can deal with it...
By the way the pant sizes y'all are talking about wouldn't work for me... IJS