Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

Point of order.. .

Not all whores are BSC

Carry on

P.s. whatever happened to YM anyways?
But why? Why would a hooker do that to her own kind? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Jealousy
Anger
Randomly vindictive cunt
Overly competitive
Some bitches just like to watch the world burn
Some are just on a power trip

To be blunt, I'd say 80% of ladies who are outed, are outed by another provider. And that may be lowballing it.
P.s. whatever happened to YM anyways? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Priced herself out of business.

Expensive eh?

You need to get out of your mama's house and ride your bicycle around some more. There aren't any railroad tracks at Parker and Homestead. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

So do you want to tell us the connection between you and Mythos? Are you one in the same. I see you wont use the Mythos handle to address me but you're using this one. Either way it's all good. All roads lead back to YOU ;-)
Jealousy
Anger
Randomly vindictive cunt
Overly competitive
Some bitches just like to watch the world burn
Some are just on a power trip

To be blunt, I'd say 80% of ladies who are outed, are outed by another provider. And that may be lowballing it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Did you just quote Dark Knight Rises? I like it.
So do you want to tell us the connection between you and Mythos? Are you one in the same. I see you wont use the Mythos handle to address me but you're using this one. Either way it's all good. All roads lead back to YOU ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Interesting
  • R.M.
  • 09-23-2017, 02:22 PM
I have no first hand knowledge of anything so I state "alleged" - tragic, and yes, I get the volitility, one reason i have refrained from peronsal contact with any if the pack as well. Too much coed instability. Too much coed crazy. I knew there was a conflict with another provider (who's original name I cannot recall so I will refer to her as buttmunch) and the "pack" - but that there was drama within the pack, was news, I think, to the coed population in general. Ty R.M. for sharing. Originally Posted by Mythos
You should work on a review or two. You could review yourself. #BBWLIFE

Prove it. How do you "know"? Comon monkey basket- back up your shit or go fuck yourself.

You can't. I'm not. I made you an offer to clear this but you refuse to have facts, you want only to splash about in internet drama.

Put up or shut up

P.s. is it just me or does anyone else find a whore using the term whore as a derogatory term hillarious?

P.s.s. all people are whores in one way or another Originally Posted by Mythos
You still refuse to stfu. #Batshitfliesagain
Priced herself out of business.
Originally Posted by rockerrick
Yep can you imagine fucking some Boudin stuffed in casing?
Prove it. How do you "know"? Comon monkey basket- back up your shit or go fuck yourself.

You can't. I'm not. I made you an offer to clear this but you refuse to have facts, you want only to splash about in internet drama.

Put up or shut up

P.s. is it just me or does anyone else find a whore using the term whore as a derogatory term hillarious?

P.s.s. all people are whores in one way or another :/ Originally Posted by Mythos
Why are you always sending other people messages worried about me ? You sure contact alot of people I interact with on the board trying to be in my buisness why is that?

You're not a whore your a delusional bitch...
She might get.....

Present your proof crazy trolling whores or shut your clap holes. You can't because you have none. You have speculation and emotion. You lack fact and logic. At least be honest with yourself. I am running in a special olympics race. How did this happen? Sucked in by the retards? lol @ me.

Who am I "always" sending messages to? I originally contacted nm and sd when your current cunt buddy started this thread but nothing sense. Once because I was confused as to all this shit. They both conveniantly failed to respond. Nothing more. You're not important. I no longer care. You can fuck off. You can die. IDC. I am happy for the trees you feed. That's it.

...to think I lobbied for your previous ban early release...sad days when one misses pete.

P.s. I finally get it. You bitches are actually crushing on ym. You miss her coochiepatch. Well you are ...your 2nd bitch, old crabby clit, is just jealous.

lol.

P.s.s. Triggered enough cupcake?
... but didn't YOU start this thread?

Whoopsie!

P.S. I sense a "crawfishin" a comin..

PPS The proper use of a "post post script" is denoted using "PPS" with optional periods in between.

This, of course, is because “PS” stands for “postscript”. This comes from the Latin “post scriptum” (sometimes written “postscriptum”), which translates to “written after”, or more to the point, “what comes after the writing”.

Thus, PSS would mean “postscript script”, which doesn’t really make sense in this context. Rather, the correct way to write this abbreviation is “PPS” for “post-postscript” or “after what comes after the writing”. This continues to PPPS, PPPPS, and so on.

Also note, both forms “P.S.” and “PS” are considered correct, though the latter form, without the periods, is considered the preferred method today as “postscript” is now considered one word.

• WTF
  • 09-23-2017, 05:58 PM
I originally contacted nm and sd when your current cunt buddy started this thread but nothing sense.? Originally Posted by Mythos
I thought you started this thread?

And it is since, not sense.

I know a new poster from Dallas you'd get along with, he is a guy just like you!

I thinck she's talking in the fourth person.
I thinck she's talking in the fourth person. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Well that's a new one! LOL