Ican't believe you guys?? Go visit this hot lady so she will come back!!! Kelly Monroe

I figured you thought z & ff were bored and needed the mental anguish, ahem, exercise. My ticker is healing nicely and the Dallas gals have been taking care of me nursing me back to health.

and..... LMAO! Nothing slips by you Sir!

So when you get bored in Austin pack up your and... Hmmmm.... Now that's an Invitation!

You can even bring

Let me have my gal call his gal and check schedules..... The man is fucking or on vacation 48 weeks of the year ya know...

Until then....

As for our new guy. He hasn't been initiated yet by Originally Posted by Von Spieler

LMAO!

But ya gotta get Mokoa off the bench and into the game...... That or I gotta figure out which whore he is sweet on this month and pick on her a little..... That or fuck her.... So many guys get so annoyed when they find out their ATF is fucking me for some reason....
Originally Posted by Whispers -So many guys get so annoyed when they find out their ATF is fucking me for some reason....
I think the guys get more annoyed when you're fucking them or to better phrase fucking with them. Suicidal at times. I hear they pray for a swift death.
I think the guys get more annoyed when you're fucking them or to better phrase fucking with them. Suicidal at times. I hear they pray for a swift death. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I think Mokoa likes the attention.....

I completely understood your reference precious..... I can still call you precious right?.... Anyway.... I just didn't see it's relevance in the thread.

Originally Posted by Whispers
Forgive me. Missed this post of yours.

You did not allude to understanding it previously.

And if you remember my response from when you questioned how to address me in the past you would have your answer to that (You need to step it up.)

The relevance was because you said many years ago. I thought your short term memory needed a refresher.
After seeing Kelly I deeply regret missing her last time. My highest recommendation on the way.
After seeing Kelly I deeply regret missing her last time. My highest recommendation on the way. Originally Posted by somethingbig
Do it in the form of a review. No need to run ads for her here in CoEd..... This desperate whore was put in her place weeks ago for having a different WK try to make her relevant....
Looks like life caught up with this lady and her Pimp....... Both are currently banned......