Tell me a weird thing that turns you on?

When a provider squirts during the stripper slide.
a long thick tongue
A clean armpit I can lick while fucking is a big turn on.
It’s a huge turn on when a woman undressed me and herself.
Man i like a natural wet pussy thick or thin juices gets just the site or touch gets Jr right
I like competitive 69. I’ll elaborate - When in 69, I get competitive and want to get her off before she gets me. The part I really like is when the woman starts to cum but keeps my dick in her mouth. She lets out a muffled moan/gag that delights my ears.
Also, bbbj’s rarely make me cum, so I always win the 69 challenge. My victory often leads to her wanting badly to make me cum. I love it!
a guy rubbing n worshipping my ass with warm coconut oil and him sliding his cock on my bootyhole and booty cheeks
  • BLM69
  • 02-28-2021, 02:15 PM
I've been wanting to try some TUMA, I always thought it was gross but I eat ass now, not that bad with the right partner, NOT going down on some smelly female LOL
I like to be bite on my butt
I like competitive 69. I’ll elaborate - When in 69, I get competitive and want to get her off before she gets me. The part I really like is when the woman starts to cum but keeps my dick in her mouth. She lets out a muffled moan/gag that delights my ears.
Also, bbbj’s rarely make me cum, so I always win the 69 challenge. My victory often leads to her wanting badly to make me cum. I love it! Originally Posted by Tottenham80
+1

I love the connection in 69.

A girl with a wild or trimmed bush having outdtsnig hygene and subtly perfumed is will make my day. It is quite natural and so feminine .Simple as that. Hopefully she is not that chubby.
You sitting on my face tongue up your ass and nose in your pussy.
You sitting on my face tongue up your ass and nose in your pussy. Originally Posted by bill sins

hell yesssss please do that to ME!!!!!!
69 for days - black thigh highs - prostate massage - watching my cum shoot into and open and eager mouth...
When a stripper pulls her mask aside to give me a bj
Her Tongue exploring my body
Trimmed bush
Puffy Nipples