The Stormy Daniels Interview

No no no. How many Ho’s do you know who are millionaires from just whoring? She’d be pretty well known if she did. Melanie was a million from being a model BEFORE she married Trump.

Try to stay focused. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Let me help you focus Drama Lama. You're no Mary Magdalen

Melania is Russian isn't she Mrs Dumbino?

Did you get fucked up the ass like Bambino?
You mean like you did by Whatthefuckdoiknow mistake? You two little boys should quit tring to project your gay lifestyle onto the MEN here.

Did you get fucked up the ass like Bambino? Originally Posted by themystic
Melania’s from Slovenia, Assclown. Here’s a hint, it’s not in Russia. The next time you’re correct on anything, it will be the first time. Whadda chadrule.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/pictures...melania-trump/
Melania’s from Slovenia, Assclown. Here’s a hint, it’s not in Russia. The next time you’re correct on anything, it will be the first time. Whadda chadrule.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/pictures...melania-trump/ Originally Posted by bambino

Are you saying shes an illegal; alien. Let me see papers. She probably keeps them with TrumPutins tax returns. An ill wind in blowing Dumbino
Are you saying shes an illegal; alien. Let me see papers. She probably keeps them with TrumPutins tax returns. An ill wind in blowing Dumbino Originally Posted by themystic
No, she’s a legal immigrant. BTW, what’s with the semi colon? Are you trying to look intelligent. Of course it doesn’t belong there. Your last sentence doesn’t make any sense. Is that Russian? Are you just showing of your illiteracy again?
Are you just showing of your illiteracy again? Originally Posted by bambino
BINGO!
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 09:19 AM
No, she’s a legal immigrant. BTW, what’s with the semi colon? Are you trying to look intelligent. Of course it doesn’t belong there. Your last sentence doesn’t make any sense. Is that Russian? Are you just showing of your illiteracy again? Originally Posted by bambino
Here ya go bambam...remember to show this to the next person that writes a love note on your prostrate in braille

• WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 09:21 AM
BINGO! Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Did you get fucked up the ass like Bambino? Originally Posted by themystic
Swing and a miss. Melania is not a Russian. What is it with you idiots and Russians?
Swing and a miss. Melania is not a Russian. What is it with you idiots and Russians? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
They’re scared to death of them when they are in office.
They’re scared to death of them when they are in office. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Go heal someone Drama Lama. You dont know shit about politics
Here ya go bambam...remember to show this to the next person that writes a love note on your prostrate in braille

Originally Posted by WTF
You want my prostate, but you’ll never get it:

CREEPER
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 04:10 PM
You want my prostate, but you’ll never get it:
Originally Posted by bambino
Are you trying to use that double reverse psychology.

You gonna have to find someone else to paint that fence there Tom Sawyer.
Are you trying to use that double reverse psychology.

You gonna have to find someone else to paint that fence there Tom Sawyer. Originally Posted by WTF
I’m not doing anything. You’re a Creeper. It’s what you do. You paid for lifetime PA to read about guys. Whadda faggot.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 04:49 PM
I’m not doing anything. You’re a Creeper. It’s what you do. You paid for lifetime PA to read about guys. Whadda faggot. Originally Posted by bambino
I read one of your reviews because you were talking shit about Olivia...

All I had to do was read one of your reviews to realize that the fucker who was talking shit needed his ass fisted to get hard!

I need a good looking sexy chick to get a hard dick.

You need a finger in the ass and a blow job by a male or female....seems to to matter to you.

My dick is more picky than yours.