Guns don't kill people... Two year olds in the Wal-Mart do! Another senseless death.

LMAO thread was a year old, whiffy are you lacking for shit to stir?
He just wanted to bring JL back under his real handle...

How long did he promise to stay out of the forum?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'd like to know the source of the statement that 80% of gun homicides are gang related.
Congaratulations NRA, another innocent person dead from a gunshot, and another childs life ruined because of it. . . you got what yo wanted again. Lives are being shattered, but you still got ur precious guns.

Those who value guns over human lives are still winning but by Gods will, it will change.
Firearm-related death rate per 100,000 population per year

United States10.64(2013)
United Kingdom0.23(2011) Australia0.93(2013)
Germany1.01(2012)

when compared to other western nations, the U.S. has FAR greater gun deaths. . . the main difference between the UK, Australia etc and the U.S. is that they have much stricter gun laws and much less gun deaths.
Congaratulations NRA, another innocent person dead from a gunshot, and another childs life ruined because of it. . . you got what yo wanted again. Lives are being shattered, but you still got ur precious guns.

Those who value guns over human lives are still winning but by Gods will, it will change. Originally Posted by southtown4488
But you lying liberals are ok with abortion on demand, right suckclown ! Just another reason that YOU made it into the 2016 DOTY poll. Keep up that dipshit attitude suckclown ! Mebbe YOU can do like Truman did to Tom Dewey !
Jesus. Once in a while I look at a post by Gey Rey.

I just read the one above, where he attempts to engage in debate.

Back behind the button, asshole!
Jesus. Once in a while I look at a post by Gey Rey.

I just read the one above, where he attempts to engage in debate.

Back behind the button, asshole! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hes a ranting racist lunatic, the poster child for why we need more gun control.
Hes a ranting racist lunatic, the poster child for why we need more gun control. Originally Posted by southtown4488
And abortion.
Firearm-related death rate per 100,000 population per year

United States10.64(2013)
United Kingdom0.23(2011) Australia0.93(2013)
Germany1.01(2012)

when compared to other western nations, the U.S. has FAR greater gun deaths. . . the main difference between the UK, Australia etc and the U.S. is that they have much stricter gun laws and much less gun deaths.
Originally Posted by southtown4488
Why does your mendacious, equivocating ass continue to use the qualifier "western nations", suck-clown, when a comparison with nations in the "western hemisphere" would be both more appropriate and truthful? After, all, you mendacious, equivocating jackass, how many "illegals" in this country are from Germany or Australia, suck-clown? And why does your mendacious, equivocating ass continue to ignore and downplay the homogeneity of Germany's population, suck-clown? How many Mexican cartel gang-members are there running drugs in the streets of Hamburg as compared to Los Angeles, suck-clown?
Why does your mendacious, equivocating ass continue to use the qualifier "western nations", suck-clown, when a comparison with nations in the "western hemisphere" would be both more appropriate and truthful? After, all, you mendacious, equivocating jackass, how many "illegals" in this country are from Germany or Australia, suck-clown? And why does your mendacious, equivocating ass continue to ignore and downplay the homogeneity of Germany's population, suck-clown? How many Mexican cartel gang-members are there running drugs in the streets of Hamburg as compared to Los Angeles, suck-clown?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ur half brained, childish rant is not worthy of a serious response. so go fuck ur mother and make another one of u shit stains.
ur half brained, childish rant is not worthy of a serious response. so go fuck ur mother and make another one of u shit stains. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You'd be the half-brained jackass imagining that you can present your shitty lies and distortions and get away with it, suck-clown.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Logic doesn't seem to register with these gun nuts, they value guns over human life. its impossible to reason with most of em.
Logic doesn't seem to register with these gun nuts, they value guns over human life. its impossible to reason with most of em. Originally Posted by southtown4488
So now your lying, stupid-ass is mendaciously going to argue that no laws controlling the sale of guns have ever been legislated and passed into law, suck-clown?