the vaccination battle continues

Can I prove WHAT?
Were you alive in the last two years? You're telling me none of those events happened?

If you were clueless to COVID statistics being backlogged and reporting non-unique patient encounters, then you were just reading headlines and not interrogating information as it was being presented. How do you consume news normally? You just blindly accept whatever is pitched to you? Do you do that in other life decisions?
https://youtu.be/l6ASJA7fbcE?t=1151

All that was needed during the covid hysteria was two things:
1. "trusted" or familiar personalities (these can be celebrities or people you see ALL THE TIME)
2. keep repeating the same thing over and again
these are the tenets of hypnotism.

please, respond with a dismissal and a large image to waste tons of space on this page. Originally Posted by FatCity
Don't confuse him with facts ...he'll try and baffle you with bullshit.
  • H&H
  • 10-18-2021, 09:42 PM
I'm not sure how many people actually phoned their doctor to ask their advice on whether or not they should take a vaccine for Covid. I did and his response was "We (this office) are not recommending the vaccine, we are following the CDC guidelines." So that didn't help my decision making process. I'm middle age with no underlying disease.
Second, long term effects of Covid has doctors concerned. Its not just about the Vaccine long term effects. There is very little known about this virus because China is not cooperating. For all we know, this was in fact a bioweapon that could kill everyone eventually.
Another observation: CDC pretty much is silent on the new treatment developments for Covid. All about the vaccine which we know is working a lot like the yearly flu vaccine. It is not one and done and this should have been an assumption communicated by the CDC prior to the rollout.

We all should just wear a T-shirt saying "you die your way, I'll die mine."
Antivax, white supremacist, neo-nazi
  • Tiny
  • 10-18-2021, 09:55 PM
Canadian.
lets recap

If there is a virus, you don’t have any rights and the government can do anything they want to anyone.

So why on earth would you think that the government would want there to not be a virus?
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2021, 07:59 AM
FC - well written
Incomprehensible to those of teh DPST racist, marxist Paty!
curious how kind history has been to many of the opinions shared here about "vaccinations"?

did anyone's opinion change?
FC - well written
Incomprehensible to those of teh DPST racist, marxist Paty! Originally Posted by oeb11
Nope.