QE is creating a speculative stock bubble.

It was WTF that was coming home.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
CBJammyass and WTFuglyass work as a pair. In case anyone is interested in a tranny duo.
Maybe you?
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2013, 07:38 AM

I have a math test for you: If I cut your taxes by $30k, then raise them 7 times by less than $1k a pop, are you better or worse off? Quick now, don't reach for a calculator.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Are you talking about the country as a whole are just the top 1%? Ronnie really helped the top 1%.....not so much the country if you do not like spending more than you take in!. You sure seem to hate it when a black man does....never a word about Reagan or Bush II......fuck you kicked Bush I out of office when he dared try and pay the bills by raising taxes! You're a typical Tea Turd. "Keep the government out of my SS/Medicare!"

http://www.redstate.com/thedividedst...rican-history/
Ronald Reagan spent us into a deficit . Because of the tax cuts he enacted, coupled with the massive increase in defense spending, our national debt rose from roughly $700 billion to $3 trillion during Reagan’s time in office. We shifted from being the largest creditor in the world to the largest debtor. We also dramatically increased our borrowing from foreign nations , which continues today.
4. Ronald Reagan helped facilitate the Savings and Loan crisis . Not entirely dissimilar from the financial crisis in fall 2008 , the savings and loan crisis ended up being costing $125 billion in a taxpayer-funded bailout.

So Fuck you and Ronnie. Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2013, 07:44 AM
CBJammyass and WTFuglyass work as a pair. In case anyone is interested in a tranny duo. Originally Posted by lustylad
In your dreams lustylady, in your homoerotic dreams!

Gee, for a sec there it looked like WTFaggotbrain might be posting an original thought instead of a copy-and-paste job:

"You dumb muther fucker you fail to mention that oil prices were on the rise. Do you understand that our country is based on low oil prices. Without them...we do not do so well. Reagan benifited (sic) from the Alaska oil influx and Obama has benifited (sic) from fracking. Points you fail to mention."

Then I realized it's just another case where WTForgoteverything isn't taking his Alzheimer's meds. This guy keeps raising the same points over and over after you've already refuted them.

So here you go, dumbfuck, go back to #25. I already pointed out how Carter fucked everything up even BEFORE oil prices were on the rise. Remember? Re-read and learn.

“In 1976, the CPI rose by 4.9%. Then Carter came in and quickly threw away all of the hard-fought progress made in reducing inflation. Consumer prices rose by 6.7% in 1977, by 9.0% in 1978, and by 13.3% in 1979... So inflation was already accelerating sharply well before the Iran revolution pushed up oil prices again, due to a host of dumbfuck Carter policies ranging from steel import protectionism to dollar devaluation.”

Now please, don't make me repeat myself again. I've done so 3 times. Try to move the debate forward, not backward, ok?

Oh, and by the way, Alaska oil production started under Carter, not Reagan. It was already running at 1.6 million barrels a day when Carter left office.
http://thefaintofheart.wordpress.com...benjamin-cole/

Long forgotten today, given the near-hysteria and requisite orthodoxy on the American right that only tight money is sound policy and patriotic, is that the Reagan White House tried to skin Fed Chief Paul Volcker alive back in 1984. And not just Volcker—they wanted to eviscerate the Federal Reserve Board, and shift control of the money supply into the Oval Office. Inflation in 1984 had just dropped under 5 percent, and the Reaganauts wanted the Fed to print a lot more money, and keep the economy flourishing.
Secretary Regan mustered more than a few arguments. “The United States is the only country in the world that has a totally independent central bank,” he averred. The Fed was an errant oddball institution, obsessed with fighting inflation instead of promoting growth, the Reaganauts charged. Ergo, Volcker (originally an appointee of President Jimmy Carter) was a loose cannon on the deck of macroeconomic policy making. Originally Posted by WTF

Another copy/paste job by WTFuckbrain, who is incapable of an original thought. Too bad it is SHEER HISTORICAL REVISIONISM. The economy boomed in 1983 and 1984, growing at an annual rate of 6-7% and making Reagan a shoo-in for re-election to a second term (which he won by a landslide). Volker's Fed was leading the parade. The recovery started in mid-1982 after the Fed cut interest rates. So the economy was already flourishing! Under the circumstances, why would anyone on Reagan's team want to “skin Volker alive” and have the Fed “print a lot more money”? Why would they want to upset the splendid applecart of a booming economy? The whole idea is patently absurd on the face of it.

My suggestion to you, WTFoghead, is diversify your blog reading to include some non-fiction. All you have demonstrated is how libtards are so desperate to discredit Reagan's record they will even try to make up history.
http://www.redstate.com/thedividedst...rican-history/
Ronald Reagan spent us into a deficit . Because of the tax cuts he enacted, coupled with the massive increase in defense spending, our national debt rose from roughly $700 billion to $3 trillion during Reagan’s time in office. We shifted from being the largest creditor in the world to the largest debtor. We also dramatically increased our borrowing from foreign nations , which continues today.
4. Ronald Reagan helped facilitate the Savings and Loan crisis . Not entirely dissimilar from the financial crisis in fall 2008 , the savings and loan crisis ended up being costing $125 billion in a taxpayer-funded bailout.

So Fuck you and Ronnie. Originally Posted by WTF
Hey WTFagboy, I know you work very hard on your copy-and-paste jobs, trying to cover up for the fact that you never have an original thought of your own. Here's something from your RedState link that you forgot to paste for everyone:

"The country was a better place the day he (Reagan) left office than the day he took it by most measures."

Whaddayasay we develop this point a bit further, WTFartmachine?

Here are a few of the good things that happened to the economy between Jan. 1981 and Jan. 1989:

1. Inflation (CPI) slowed from 12.5% to 4.2%.

2. Unemployment dropped from 7.5% to 5.4%.

3. Total employment increased by over 16 million.

4. Employment among African Americans rose by 25%.

5. Real GDP expanded by a cumulative 31%.

6. Real per capita disposable income went up by 18%.

7. Federal tax revenues swelled by 76%.

8. The prime interest rate fell from 21.5% to 10.5%.

9. The national average price of a gallon of gasoline dipped from $1.36 to $1.00.

Aw gee, what's a libtard to do? It's just soooo hard to argue with the facts, isn't it?
  • CJ7
  • 12-13-2013, 01:27 PM
Hey WTFagboy, I know you work very hard on your copy-and-paste jobs, trying to cover up for the fact that you never have an original thought of your own. Here's something from your link that you forgot to paste for everyone:

"The country was a better place the day he (Reagan) left office than the day he took it by most measures."

Whaddasay we develop this point a bit further, WTFartedagain?

Here are a few of the good things that happened to the economy between Jan. 1981 and Jan. 1989:

1. Inflation (CPI) slowed from 12.5% to 4.2%.

2. Unemployment dropped from 7.5% to 5.4%.

3. Total employment increased by over 16 million.

4. Employment among African Americans rose by 25%.

5. Real GDP expanded by a cumulative 31%.

6. Real per capita disposable income went up by 18%.

7. Federal tax revenues swelled by 76%.

8. The prime interest rate fell from 21.5% to 10.5%.

9. The national average price of a gallon of gasoline dipped from $1.36 to $1.00.

Aw gee, what's a libtard to do? It's hard to argue with the facts, isn't it? Originally Posted by lustylad

uh, .. Reagan averaged 7.5% unemployment during his tenure ... two years into his first term unemployment stayed above 10% for 10 consecutive months

just to be fair, and honest, in March 89 unemployment was a flat 5% .. and rose somewhat to the 5.4% number you mentioned his last month in office
uh, .. Reagan averaged 7.5% unemployment during his tenure ... two years into his first term unemployment stayed above 10% for 10 consecutive months

Originally Posted by CJ7
Are you and WTFucknut on the same fag tag team here? I already know you guys go on tranny patrol together. Funny how you keep switching off with each other. Is it because one of you always needs a time-out to nurse his tender butthole after getting it reamed again for posting asinine libtard comments?

How sweet.
  • CJ7
  • 12-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Are you and WTFucknut on the same fag tag team here? I already know you guys go on tranny patrol together. Funny how you keep switching off with each other. Is it because one of you always needs a time-out to nurse his tender butthole after getting it reamed again for posting asinine libtard comments?

How sweet. Originally Posted by lustylad

were you born a foul-mouthed POS or did you have to work at it?
were you born a foul-mouthed POS or did you have to work at it? Originally Posted by CJ7
Ah, yes. May we all conform to the example of civility and reasonableness you consistently model for us, CBJ7.

• CJ7
  • 12-13-2013, 03:27 PM
Ah, yes. May we all conform to the example of civility and reasonableness you consistently model for us, CBJ7.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
you may, say please first.
Please go fuck yourself, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 12-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Please go fuck yourself, CBJ7. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

gee, another high road rightwinger, boy, am I surprised..
Please go fuck yourself, CBJ7. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Speaks the moron from which-a-titty. like your friends do you?