Hey LLIdiot! The Austin American-Statesman gets it WRONG? Or did YOU??? LMAO!

Good advice stumpy if you own one . It would have to be a biggen to fill that cavernous empty space you have.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're so fucking stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you broke the scale for measuring stupid. BTW, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're in the wrong forum to be expressing those homoerotic fantasies of yours.
Nice tap dance, IBIdiot.

You're at it agAin!

You're so fucking stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you broke the scale for measuring stupid. BTW, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're in the wrong forum to be expressing those homoerotic fantasies of yours. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here fuckhead wanna tell us again how these make you want to fish dicks from fly's ? Talk about homophobic fantasies.
Nice tap dance, IBIdiot.

You're at it agAin!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shit Eater...looks like a fox during dewberry season...

Here fuckhead wanna tell us again how these make you want to fish dicks from fly's ? Talk about homophobic fantasies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're so fucking stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, your 3rd grade teacher clocked you doing three grades below the legal limit.

Nice tap dance, IBIdiot.

You're at it agAin!

You're obviously still fantasizing about your favorite faggot Broadway play, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: "hasa diga", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You're so fucking stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, your 3rd grade teacher clocked you doing three grades below the legal limit.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Was it embarrassing that you were the only one shaving in the third grade? Or was it fun slapping third graders like your nut nuzzling pardner the Jewish loser?
Was it embarrassing that you were the only one shaving in the third grade? Or was it fun slapping third graders like your nut nuzzling pardner the Jewish loser? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the only third grader in this forum who is getting slapped, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You're the only third grader in this forum who is getting slapped, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh excuse me you haven't gotten there yet. Should have known a dipshit stump broke stumpy stump jumper like you was lagging behind.
Oh excuse me you haven't gotten there yet. Should have known a dipshit stump broke stumpy stump jumper like you was lagging behind. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the stupid fuck who never made it to the third grade, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Are you advocating to or even threatening to slap a third-grade student?

I thought you werent allowed within 500 yards of a school, church or playground, IBIdiot!

How are you going to beat the Feds?
Are you advocating to or even threatening to slap a third-grade student?

I thought you werent allowed within 500 yards of a school, church or playground, IBIdiot!

How are you going to beat the Feds?
You thinking that you thought was just one of your major fuck-ups, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You're the stupid fuck who never made it to the third grade, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the stupid fuck that parrots constantly . Back to your cage polly.
Are you advocating to or even threatening to [prohibited topic]?

How are you going to beat the Feds? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In case I forget to tell you prior to the end...

Fuck you, faggot!!
In case I forget to tell you prior to the end...

Fuck you, faggot!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Did you pound the RTM button again, JLHomo? Do the mods even answer you anymore? Apparently you're not in charge. Maybe you ought to go kick their asses with your bare fists!

What's your welching plan, dipshit?

I remain confident that you will be summarily flushed from the site. Just a matter of when, you pathetic,withered old curmudgeon. I don't think anyone here thinks you'll keep your word.

Oh yeah, and

You are the stupid fuck that parrots constantly . Back to your cage polly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, it's called "quoting", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Quoting and citing your stupidest posts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, serves to make the unknowing public aware of your stupidity.