The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

• N.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 11:51 AM
I dont know about outting but Natalia sure had terrible hygiene when she was an agency whore.

Hope her personal hygiene and upkeep have improved since going indy. Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
pfffttt

Shut the fuck up throw away.
The only place that you could and will ever meet me is in your fucking dreams.

Anybody that has ACTUALLY seen me knows that I not only have impeccable personal hygiene but I'm a clean freak just in general, my place and everything around me stays spotless clean.

You should really try to come up with something a little more original.

Now go back to licking windows in the short bus.
  • cr76
  • 07-25-2016, 11:54 AM
All this talk of Latina vaginas has made me hungry for Tacos
Lmfao
All this talk of Latina vaginas has made me hungry for Tacos Originally Posted by cr76
lol no shit. I miss the Cabo that used to be in downtown Houston. Dam good
I don't give a damn what nobody says Both NoMo and DM are BOTH on my list why because they're just like me a proud ABN but carry on.....
Originally Posted by rmrstyle23

Hey bro it's all good but I noticed that as soon as DM called me a troll you totally went all in and was like yeah yeah I tried to warn him. I was actually laughing my ass off because from the time of your last advice to me which I thanked you for I thought you were chill from that point on. It's no big deal I just found the shit to be hilarious. Don't worry bro I don't think she will stop seeing you just because you gave some advice. I can see though that folks will take the side of their favorite in a min. I can't hate on you for that. Just too fucking funny. lol

and DM I still think you're a little cutie I don't care what you say ;-)
I knew this thread was gonna go sideways because you're a noob and folks eat noobs for lunch around here especially sensitive ones but I will say this you held your own but since you cant figure it out the reason you're considered a troll is because you have no history and you're posting countless threads and you haven't paid your dues yet so to speak meaning seen a provider or posted a review and for the most part the only people who do that are bullshitters or trouble makers ie trolls. Lastly I flirt with all the ladies especially those on my list but hey peep this last free bit of game I can see just about any lady because of one thing you currently don't have several vouches as to my treatment of the ladies I have came in contact with but hey carry on...
Hey bro it's all good but I noticed that as soon as DM called me a troll you totally went all in and was like yeah yeah I tried to warn him. I was actually laughing my ass off because from the time of your last advice to me which I thanked you for I thought you were chill from that point on. It's no big deal I just found the shit to be hilarious. Don't worry bro I don't think she will stop seeing you just because you gave some advice. I can see though that folks will take the side of their favorite in a min. I can't hate on you for that. Just too fucking funny. lol

and DM I still think you're a little cutie I don't care what you say ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I knew this thread was gonna go sideways because you're a noob......but I will say this you held your own...... Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
Maybe he was once on a collegiate debate team.

Fucking mods must be on summer recess...smmfh.

Motherf-ers just can't stay on topic.
So just starting to really browse showcases more in depth and look at recent reviews and right now I have these 3 based on review titles , showcases and and review recommendation .

Thus far for the latina's and in no particular order (will admit Natalia's Bossy attitude really turns me on) lol - Who else should be added to this list?

• Natalia Mori
  • Mia Santos
  • Alyssa Xoxo
  • tbd
  • tbd

Will look at black and white girls soon as well. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Back on track
I knew this thread was gonna go sideways because you're a noob and folks eat noobs for lunch around here especially sensitive ones but I will say this you held your own but since you cant figure it out the reason you're considered a troll is because you have no history and you're posting countless threads and you haven't paid your dues yet so to speak meaning seen a provider or posted a review and for the most part the only people who do that are bullshitters or trouble makers ie trolls. Lastly I flirt with all the ladies especially those on my list but hey peep this last free bit of game I can see just about any lady because of one thing you currently don't have several vouches as to my treatment of the ladies I have came in contact with but hey carry on... Originally Posted by rmrstyle23

lol. ok. Let me just say though that I understand your position on flirting with the ladies nothing wrong with staying in good with them. I will post as I see fit (within the guidelines) if some ladies don't like it and won't see me (when I decide to play) it's ok I'm not desperate for nor do I have to pay for pussy. If I was harassing any of the ladies or talking shit to them over nothing then you might have a point on the troll argument. I'm bringing topics and conversation to the board if you call that a troll then so be it. I'm not here to control what people think nor to conform to how people think a new guy should act if people catch feelings over it then that's their business. I don't think I've disrespected anyone in COED but I've challenged some. Being a new guy doesn't mean you abandon your wit, intellect, experience (or lack thereof) and general Modus Operandi.

I think I'm a cool guy. I don't fuck with people unless were talking politics or they force my hand. Outside of that it's nothing but board topics and conversation no harm no foul.
Fucking mods must be on summer recess...smmfh.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent

But you gotta admit this brand of policing is so much better. lol
Uh huh... Ok

Your dorky ass can add your entire piggy bank if you like, can't give two shits. But do make sure that your shit is accurate and you can back it up, when you decide to speak on my name.
Cause I can damn sure back up everything I say to your phoney self.

Just let me know if you wish to continue

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
I am accurate. You carry more drama than any provider here, you did get a new rack, and you obviously have a shit attitude.
Bullshit. I'm just a member here like everybody else, what I'm not is a malicious and vindictive person like yourself and your drunk whore.
If you really care for her, advice her drunk ass to put down the bottle and stop making a fool of herself with her hollow threats.

We are ALL laughing at her pathetic self.

I'm really starting to wonder if you really are this obtuse and blind to the reality or just as shitty and fucked up in the head as her...

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
You are not malicious and vindictive , yet call another a 'drunk whore' in a public forum? things that make one go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do you even know wtf malicious and vindictive mean?

Spice ...is this point worthy? Is NM post disrespectful?

If not please SpiceItUp , tell me how me calling DM stupid for calling out others that DM herself was doing is point worthy. Is it not stupid to call another malicious and vindictive ....while being malicious and vindictive in doing so? DoMo was defending one outing whore while calling out another. Is that not stupid?

What do I call behavior that mimics the behaviors' you are detesting? Brilliant?
I am accurate. You carry more drama than any provider here, you did get a new rack, and you obviously have a shit attitude. Originally Posted by gtoman

Come on bro. Let it go. Help me add to my list of fine Latina's. I'm not gonna lie Dallas has some hotties.