Anyone else into gaming?

I just started xbox live although I've been playing Fable 2 like crazy. Trying to find the connection cords to my N64 so I can start playing Zelda again. I also want to introduce my kids to Mario Kart lol.
I saw this and immediately thought of this thread lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO6eydRPpyU
I saw this and immediately thought of this thread lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO6eydRPpyU Originally Posted by TXSuccubus
Tff! Nice video. Lol
Big time gaming nerd here. In the 80s, I played Dnd (actually AD&D) and arcade games like pac-man, galaga, etc. Now I play d&d computer games like Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights on my laptop and some game apps on my iPhone.
I grew up playing the atari 2600. (yes I realize that dates me. Lol)
Years ago got the ps2 and loved playing Devil may cry, Final Fantasy, Tenchu warriors, Need for speed, Gran turismo just to name a few. It just might be time to get with the times and get another game system.
LOTRO
Diablo 3
Street Wars just to pass the time.. but fun
I'm into DoTA 2, Planetside 2, and Battlefield 4....maybe TOO nerdy?
So I've had a ps4 for nearly 6 months. Was hoping to get off my PC addiction. But where are the games at? Haven't seen anything remotely interesting lately. Looking forward to Batman next month. What's everyone else playing?
Black Flag. Sue me I haven't gotten a PS4 yet. I'm waiting for a better library of games.

I hate the diving quests.....
  • Mokoa
  • 05-29-2015, 11:02 PM
I have been playing several old games on my contemporary system. The following place...

http://www.gog.com

Has just about all of the great old games, now remodeled/refurbished for use on today's systems.

Very entertaining!
Probably because I'm more of a dork, Bladestorm. Although I do like free roaming games so I also have GTA V.
Hell yeah!!! As of late I haven't due to well nothing really good is out yet. However I did find a somewhat new spot to play at. Anyone down to join hit me up! They have a old school arcade room and a room with every console. 8.00 unlimited play all day! And 50 cents for the arcade games. I've also made some good friends their everyone is cool.
Black Flag. Sue me I haven't gotten a PS4 yet. I'm waiting for a better library of games.

I hate the diving quests..... Originally Posted by SA Angel
I started playing Unity... Dropped it and went back to Black Flag.

I'm enjoying The Witcher 3 right now.

By the way... FUCK YOU Jenny o' the Woods!

Feel like I am the only one sometimes who is a gamer on here. Occasionally when not busy with work, going out with friends, etc..Sometimes need some time to just sit down and enjoy another hobby of mine. Currently playing Elder Scrolls Online beta for the weekend, WoW addict, and newest Tomb Raider all on PC. Might dive into a PS4 in the future, but haven't found a reason to get one yet. What else is everyone playing these days?? Originally Posted by Dr. Grey

My guilty pleasure is call of duty and mortal combat, i have both the xbox 1 and ps4 I like the ps4 more just my preference.