Roll Call Nola

Well oh 2 is down rt now lol....and I'm not real sure of the STG adds... Originally Posted by Footfein000

As with any site, you have to check the person out who's advertising. Eros is literally no better than STG as far as clients go.

It's a lot of one liners, young kids, no references and late night callers on Eros. That was very disappointing. I only used them for 2 months and never went back. For 90 bucks a month compared to free, it just doesn't add up.

Eros is a cesspool now.
As with any site, you have to check the person out who's advertising. Eros is literally no better than STG as far as clients go.

It's a lot of one liners, young kids, no references and late night callers on Eros. That was very disappointing. I only used them for 2 months and never went back. For 90 bucks a month compared to free, it just doesn't add up.

Eros is a cesspool now. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
Right??

I'm so sick of these fucking idiots..
INDIES..GOD BLESS YA YA FOR THE PATIENCE.. LOL
WE CANT AS AN AGENGY PUT ADS ALMOST ANYWHERE..( WHICH IS FUCKED UP SINCE BASICALLY WE ARE THE ONLY LEGAL ONES AS FAR AS THE HOOKUP GOES)
I SERIOUSLY CANT TAKE ALL THE FUCKING RETARDS... OH BABY.. OH SEXY.. CAN U SEND ME A PIC..
OMG. LIKE THERE AINT 5 ALREADY???

WHATS RATE?
UMMM I DONT NO FUCKTARD.. WHATS YOUR CONDITION? DISLEXIA?
OR SUGAR BABIES?

RATES ARRRRREEEE.. STATED IN DA FUCKINGADS!!

CRACKS MY ASS UP EVERYTIME.. WHEN PEOPLE I BEEN KNOWING YEARS... NORMALLY SAY..
HEY ANN
WHO..WHAT ..WHERE..WHEN.

SOON AS THEY THINK THEY ARE TALKING TO THE GIRL STARAIGHT ON...HOLY FUK!!

I WANNA KILL THEM..

I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR GENTLEMEN ( I THOUGHT ) ID KNOWN... UGH

THIS PROFESSION IS OVER...

VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STARS..J.S
  • MrGiz
  • 04-18-2020, 02:42 AM
Annie,
I for one, miss your voice over the phone, when you took care of me, so many times!
We go quite a way back... you have ALWAYS been accurate, honest, and have provided me, uncountable great playtimes!!
There are many things I miss about NOLA... Annie and her girls are near the top of the list!
Roll Call ! I am glad to be back ! Xoxo

I agree the industry has changed immensely since I started providing. Eros has a lot of TROLLS that Bully the phone lines thinking they own Eros lmao but I am a warrior I will prevail over my harassers , always have !!!

I do recall Mr Giz and Shelby as a super highlight ! I do miss those days!
Roll Call ! I am glad to be back ! Xoxo

I agree the industry has changed immensely since I started providing. Eros has a lot of TROLLS that Bully the phone lines thinking they own Eros lmao but I am a warrior I will prevail over my harassers , always have !!!

I do recall Mr Giz and Shelby as a super highlight ! I do miss those days!
Hi Annie
Hi MrGiz
Hi Nikki
Hi all y'all... sending virtual hugs
Hi
Attached Images File Type: gif 1350B687-622E-4A08-845A-2D3608DE8406.gif (71.9 KB, 195 views)
Hey Dallas - xoxo
Good to hear from you .
Hugs n kisses
Hey Dallas - xoxo
Good to hear from you .
Hugs n kisses
hlarious post annie! You tell em!
still here, le bon ton roulet