DATY competition

You can chew on me anytime as long as you promise to whoop me too?? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Is OH FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK"= to a "whoop"? If so, sign me up
I am a fucktard with many talents, most cannot keep up.

I swing a mean 1.3" of dangling death. In addition, I can tickle taint, chew the cookie, and I give great whuppins. Just thinck of pyramider as a multi-talented fucktard.
Well this thread and some of the enthusiastic responses got me to thinking (probably way too much about this) and I wanted to offer my rough idea. I am sure it's woefully inadequate in some areas. That's where I hope the rest of you might find some interest. If you're genuinely interested, perhaps you wouldn't mind contributing some your thoughts on how an event could be actually be held. I'm not betting the farm on it, but it would certainly be fun if we could pull it off.

Here are my .02:

All participants must be ECCIE members in good standing.

Choose 5 moderators/super moderators as referees.
One should volunteer or maybe chosen to be the "primary" referee/organizer.

Create a pool of verified providers who are interested in being judges. Name 5 judges.
Not sure what would be a good way to make these selections.

Create a pool of hobbiests who are interested in being contestants. Name 10 contestants.
Simple and fair way to do this might be to simply put all qualified contestants into a drawing
and draw 20 names, the order that they are drawn in would be their position, so the first 10
would be get first chance to commit, and then the other 10 could be a pool of alternates.

After all participants are known, then a date and place can be set.

Each contestant will submit a $300 entrance fee, $50 of that fee should be paid in advance
as a deposit to the organizer so that he/she may use towards procuring supplies (snacks,
beverages, blindfolds, wipes, etc). The rest of the fee should be collected day of the
competition.

The $3000 pot could be divided like so:

$300 for organizer/referee $300
$125 for other referees $500
$300 for each judge $1500
-----------------------------------
$2300

$700 should remain all referees and judges have been paid for their time.
The costs incurred for event should be deducted from this remainder.
I would guess it shouldn't cost more than $400 (if a place rental is needed).
After all that if there is anything left ($300), maybe that could be an anonymous
donation to a charity, or everyone goes out afterwards and could by 1 round of
drinks.

Proposed schedule for competition day
8:00 AM - Arrival and prep
9:00 AM - Round 1 Group A
10:00 AM - Round 2 Group B
11:00 AM - Round 3 Group A
12:00 PM - Lunch Break
2:00 PM - Round 4 Group B
3:00 PM - Round 5 Group A
4:00 PM - Round 6 Group B
5:00 PM - Scores tallied and results announced

-----------------------------
| R1 | R2 | R3 | R4 | R5 |
| J1 | J2 | J3 | J4 | J5 |
---------------------------------------
| Round 1 | C1 | C2 | C3 | C4 | C5 |
| Round 2 | C6 | C7 | C8 | C9 | C10 |
| Round 3 | C5 | C4 | C2 | C3 | C1 |
| Round 4 | C10 | C9 | C7 | C8 | C6 |
| Round 5 | C3 | C1 | C5 | C2 | C4 |
| Round 6 | C9 | C6 | C10 | C7 | C8 |

Judges and contestants will be sequestered away from each other during the competition
as much as possible, this will be to help minimize any favoritism or bias. Prior to the
beginning of each round, the judges will be brought into the room first and may get into
whatever position she prefers and is comfortable with, and then they put on their blindfolds.
Then the contestants for that round will be brought into the room, already blindfolded, and
will be led to their respective judge by the referee. The primary referee will then start
the round. The contestant will then have 30 minutes to work whatever magic he thinks he has.
Referees will remain near their judge-contestant pair to make sure rules are adhered to.

Rules for contestants:
- Use only your mouth
- No DATO

At the end of the round, the primary referee will call time, and the contestants will stop.
Contestants will then be led out of the room. Judges can then remove their blindfolds and
fill out a simple questionnaire for their contestant, which could look something like this:

Round: #3
Contestant: #2
Overall Score: 2 (scale 1-10)
Number of orgasms: 0
Comments: stop biting

The scores will determine the rankings, number of orgasms could be a tie-breaker. Judges
should also use this time between rounds to clean up and do whatever else they would need
in terms of prepping for the next round.
Well this thread and some of the enthusiastic responses got me to thinking (probably way too much about this) and I wanted to offer my rough idea. I am sure it's woefully inadequate in some areas. That's where I hope the rest of you might find some interest. If you're genuinely interested, perhaps you wouldn't mind contributing some your thoughts on how an event could be actually be held. I'm not betting the farm on it, but it would certainly be fun if we could pull it off.

Here are my .02:

All participants must be ECCIE members in good standing.

Choose 5 moderators/super moderators as referees.
One should volunteer or maybe chosen to be the "primary" referee/organizer.

Create a pool of verified providers who are interested in being judges. Name 5 judges.
Not sure what would be a good way to make these selections.

Create a pool of hobbiests who are interested in being contestants. Name 10 contestants.
Simple and fair way to do this might be to simply put all qualified contestants into a drawing
and draw 20 names, the order that they are drawn in would be their position, so the first 10
would be get first chance to commit, and then the other 10 could be a pool of alternates.

After all participants are known, then a date and place can be set.

Each contestant will submit a $300 entrance fee, $50 of that fee should be paid in advance
as a deposit to the organizer so that he/she may use towards procuring supplies (snacks,
beverages, blindfolds, wipes, etc). The rest of the fee should be collected day of the
competition.

The $3000 pot could be divided like so:

$300 for organizer/referee $300
$125 for other referees $500
$300 for each judge $1500
-----------------------------------
$2300

$700 should remain all referees and judges have been paid for their time.
The costs incurred for event should be deducted from this remainder.
I would guess it shouldn't cost more than $400 (if a place rental is needed).
After all that if there is anything left ($300), maybe that could be an anonymous
donation to a charity, or everyone goes out afterwards and could by 1 round of
drinks.

Proposed schedule for competition day
8:00 AM - Arrival and prep
9:00 AM - Round 1 Group A
10:00 AM - Round 2 Group B
11:00 AM - Round 3 Group A
12:00 PM - Lunch Break
2:00 PM - Round 4 Group B
3:00 PM - Round 5 Group A
4:00 PM - Round 6 Group B
5:00 PM - Scores tallied and results announced

| R1 | R2 | R3 | R4 | R5 |
| J1 | J2 | J3 | J4 | J5 |
| Round 1 | C1 | C2 | C3 | C4 | C5 |
| Round 2 | C6 | C7 | C8 | C9 | C10 |
| Round 3 | C5 | C4 | C2 | C3 | C1 |
| Round 4 | C10 | C9 | C7 | C8 | C6 |
| Round 5 | C3 | C1 | C5 | C2 | C4 |
| Round 6 | C9 | C6 | C10 | C7 | C8 |

Judges and contestants will be sequestered away from each other during the competition
as much as possible, this will be to help minimize any favoritism or bias. Prior to the
beginning of each round, the judges will be brought into the room first and may get into
whatever position she prefers and is comfortable with, and then they put on their blindfolds.
Then the contestants for that round will be brought into the room, already blindfolded, and
will be led to their respective judge by the referee. The primary referee will then start
the round. The contestant will then have 30 minutes to work whatever magic he thinks he has.
Referees will remain near their judge-contestant pair to make sure rules are adhered to.

Rules for contestants:
- Use only your mouth
- No DATO

At the end of the round, the primary referee will call time, and the contestants will stop.
Contestants will then be led out of the room. Judges can then remove their blindfolds and
fill out a simple questionnaire for their contestant, which could look something like this:

Round: #3
Contestant: #2
Overall Score: 2 (scale 1-10)
Number of orgasms: 0
Comments: stop biting

The scores will determine the rankings, number of orgasms could be a tie-breaker. Judges
should also use this time between rounds to clean up and do whatever else they would need
in terms of prepping for the next round. Originally Posted by e.nygmattica
You're absolutely right....you've thought WAY too much about this, lol. I was thinking something more along the lines of the Hunger Games. May the odds be ever in your favor....contestants start killing each other and the person standing is the champ...the prize being to datying the judges.
I think I found a legal loophole.

I think every provider/judge should place an ad in the back page that says:
"pay me $300 and you can eat me out...but you get nothing"

I am not sure how LE can do anything about it... the girls would not exactly be would not be selling sex.. they would be accepting it........... from dumbasses willing to give them good money on top of it all.

As far as I know, there is no law against "stupid"
May not be law against it but I bet there is an icky rule against it. There are only 8324 rules hereabouts.
Whoops, I got so excited I made a double post... Originally Posted by fawn

...And with only ONE HAND!!! ???