Engaged Hobbyist - His fiance found out!

GOOD POINT MELISSA... YEA Originally Posted by Anita Lay
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Yeah, lol. I was thinking, "Yeah... she just called providers cows".
Yes she did, but i hven't seen any that resemble that remark on eccie. They are mostly foxes and sex kittens.
Was you sleeping during History class? "cow" is a term used by ppl in the united kingdom thats is very similar to the states using the word "biotch". Can you BOYS get off that and undersand the point? It was funny.....

Sketchy.... you now have a zipper for your Ball?
Was you sleeping during History class? "cow" is a term used by ppl in the united kingdom thats is very similar to the states using the word "biotch". Can you BOYS get off that and undersand the point? It was funny.....

Sketchy.... you now have a zipper for your Ball? Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Ohh yeah. I play with my balls all the time (i.e., change avatars).
Did you see the flamin soccor ball? I dont know how to spell soccor! and dont care

Ms Anita if you think we're boys you better feel again!
(Mocking me)-good point Melissa....
(cow sound)- mooooooo... said Buzz...
(interpretation)- boys playing around with MOOOOO sounds...
Rebuttal- do you feel beeter? same as you did when you was moooooing....
Feel better, but want a chocolate milkshake!
I used some rather crude terms in describing the OP concerning her actions in outing a client. The Board does have rules, I should have respected those guidelines.

When I am wrong, I admitt it.

While I still beleive her actions were despicable, I should have chose my words better.
yawn
Did you see the flamin soccor ball? I dont know how to spell soccor! and dont care

Ms Anita if you think we're boys you better feel again! Originally Posted by buzzworm86
soccor = soccer = footbol
  • LynnT
  • 11-03-2011, 08:11 AM
Time to move on point was made and you bashed her enough.. let it be, she made her bed and none of you have to lay in it only she does. Dont see her.

Nobody is perfect, there are exceptions to every rule, sometimes civi and hooker world mix together, and you are Guilty till proven innocent, not the other way around. lol Just sayin'

You play its a chance you take, its your own fault if you get outed, you shouldn't be seeing hookers, you shouldn't be in the position to be outed... If you didnt go there then you would have nothin' to worry about now would ya? (not that I condone outing or would I do so.. this is a just risky business, with risks you assessed and you're willing to take.)
sorry about being on the tale end of this but looks like you crossed the line when u introduced urself as seeing a hobbist. client. man....whatever....he was paying for time and therefore u broke the rule. he obviously did not want you to know about his real life. i can see if you and he agreed that yall were dating, a fling, a thing...or something. but it sounds like u assumed and got him fired from his main pussy.
Time to move on point was made and you bashed her enough.. let it be, she made her bed and none of you have to lay in it only she does. Dont see her.

Nobody is perfect, there are exceptions to every rule, sometimes civi and hooker world mix together, and you are Guilty till proven innocent, not the other way around. lol Just sayin'

You play its a chance you take, its your own fault if you get outed, you shouldn't be seeing hookers, you shouldn't be in the position to be outed... If you didnt go there then you would have nothin' to worry about now would ya? (not that I condone outing or would I do so.. this is a just risky business, with risks you assessed and you're willing to take.) Originally Posted by LynnT
This thread should be a sticky to remind people this isn't plenty of fish.When it becomes more than a business is when the shit storm happens
Last night she thought it was funny and entertaining that she caused a shit storm. I wonder if you fully understand how much pain her outing caused. Which by the way, providers bitch about dudes not giving up their personal information to get screened. This is a perfect example as to why dudes don't want to give uo their personal information.
I don't understand why people can't just share. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Gosh, they even teach you in kindergarten that "sharing is caring".

OP - If you are accepting money, then you are not seeing someone, you have a client. Regardless if you have fallen in love, as long as you accept money he is a client and deserves discretion. Now if he tells you he is single and you stop taking money, then I think he has waived his privilege to discretion.