What qualifies someone as a Diamond?

What qualifies a HDH? An educated classy woman who could stand side by side with Katherine Zeta Jones and have a delightful conversation and who chooses to see very select few discerning gentlemen a month. The gentlemen they see? The gentlemen who only see women of HDH status. These gentlemen will never be affected by a silly recession and will refuse to see ladies who accept tributes in half hour increments.

Did I get it right, ladies? Am I close?
  • oden
  • 01-05-2010, 09:29 PM
The eye of the beholder.
I definitely need more popcorn. I saved you a seat PJ along with a glass of a nice single malt scotch..
Katherine Zeta Jones is soooooo 2002
  • npita
  • 01-05-2010, 09:47 PM
What qualifies a HDH? An educated classy woman who could stand side by side with Katherine Zeta Jones and have a delightful conversation and who chooses to see very select few discerning gentlemen a month. The gentlemen they see? The gentlemen who only see women of HDH status. These gentlemen will never be affected by a silly recession and will refuse to see ladies who accept tributes in half hour increments. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Rush Limbaugh?
  • Eliza
  • 01-05-2010, 09:55 PM
I would say that what truly defines someone as an incredible companion would be what's on the inside - their personality, demeanor, wit, charm, tenderness. They're a friend, a lover, a confidant, and a partner in crime. Of course, looks do matter, but there are many beautiful girls, especially in this hobby. There has to be more to the girl and the experience.
I would say that what truly defines someone as an incredible companion would be what's on the inside - their personality, demeanor, wit, charm, tenderness. They're a friend, a lover, a confidant, and a partner in crime. Of course, looks do matter, but there are many beautiful girls, especially in this hobby. There has to be more to the girl and the experience. Originally Posted by Eliza
now that's nailing it right there! like i said, you are a 'diamond' because that is what your ARE.

i have found that 'cost' and 'value' have very little in common.

H
I definitely need more popcorn. I saved you a seat PJ along with a glass of a nice single malt scotch.. Originally Posted by discreetgent
I'll bring the butter.
I don't really think there is a solid definition. I don't know. Knowledge, intellect and wisdom is very powerful. I agree with Taylor in that education has always been my priority and I would hope that education would play a factor in some regard. Learning is infinite.
For me, its the screening. If I have to give a blood sample and fill out background screening forms, she's a diamond. If all I have to do is say, "I'm not a cop".... Not so much.
In honor of this thread, I have chosen to change my rate structure. See signature for more details
December,

I was having a bad morning and you brought a smile to my face! Thank you

BTW, I say you could command that. You brain is amazing and at the end of the day, that is what most gentlemen want.

Angelina
In honor of this thread, I have chosen to change my rate structure. See signature for more details Originally Posted by DecemberLove
  • npita
  • 01-06-2010, 07:23 AM
I don't really think there is a solid definition. I don't know. Knowledge, intellect and wisdom is very powerful. I agree with Taylor in that education has always been my priority and I would hope that education would play a factor in some regard. Learning is infinite. Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
Unfortunately, many people confuse education with having gone to school. (I've gone to school long enough to get away with saying this.)
  • Eliza
  • 01-06-2010, 03:08 PM
I don't really think there is a solid definition. I don't know. Knowledge, intellect and wisdom is very powerful. I agree with Taylor in that education has always been my priority and I would hope that education would play a factor in some regard. Learning is infinite. Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
I agree with you that there isn't an across the board definition. We all have our own personal idea of what makes a companion exceptional and while some factors may be consistent, the rest is dependent on the individual. Conversely, I'm sure that the type of gentleman I tend to gravitate toward may not be another companion's cup of tea.

While I strongly agree with your comments about education and intellect, I believe that intelligence without an engaging and warm personality may actually do more harm than good. However, paired together, they are an intoxicating mix for both sexes. I've fell under their influence many times.

Anyways, I feel like I'm somewhat beating a dead horse (or I assume pinata in this case since it was originally a joke ).
  • Eliza
  • 01-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Unfortunately, many people confuse education with having gone to school. (I've gone to school long enough to get away with saying this.) Originally Posted by npita
This can be very true. I always find myself rolling my eyes when I hear someone repeatedly bragging about his/her degrees on numerous occasions. Showing your intelligence is much more effective than telling people how educated you are. Plus, modesty is always a very attractive trait.