New Private Forum Proposal

• WTF
  • 01-09-2014, 01:02 PM
The ladies will find no business is to be had in a private forum that lacks luckers....The gents will find few ladies wanting to post once they figure out there is no business to be gleaned from a private forum. Tell me WTF is the reason hooker post on a hooker board? To make money? Or to have their ass kissed by a bunch of broke dick posters that have to kiss their ass to get any attention at all? This is a business not some etiquette training forum.
There is a place on ECCIE like that now . The spiderweb is a no holds barred site. You need to bring a gun when going there.
There is a place on ECCIE like that now . The spiderweb is a no holds barred site. You need to bring a gun when going there. Originally Posted by tucson
What is this "spiderweb" you speak of and how do you know about it?
I just know that it exists.
I just know that it exists. Originally Posted by tucson
Sounds like dark and evil forces reside there.

Tell us more. For example, do I have to have a gun to go there, or would a really big knife suffice? What if I just shaved my head, got a neck tattoo, and frowned a lot? Would that allow me to survive in "there"?
Does anyone on this board EVER get anything right? EVER?

EN shut yo mouth! you know there is only so much evil to pass around.
Yes, ma'am.

<<< goes back meekly to his corner while wondering if it's too late for a do-over on this new neck tattoo......
Does anyone on this board EVER get anything right? EVER? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Not me. For verification, I refer you to my wife. Last time I got anything right was nine months before the end of her last pregnancy.
I have been asked by several providers if I was interested in joining but I decided they wouldn't want me any more than I wanted to go there. I stay off of chat for the same reason. Too damn much drama. I am here to find the ladies I want to spend time with and I just ignore the assholes that jump in a thread to show how big they were in high school.
[QUOTE=tucson Too damn much drama. [/QUOTE]

Speaking of drama, you were pretty much knee deep in the stuff during this little wing-ding, weren't you? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=215422&highlight= Quite a few follow-ups elsewhere on it, too, if I recall correctly.

Glass houses -- don't chuck them rocks if you live in one.

That said, you avatar leaves no doubt that your taste in women has dramatically improved since then.
Speaking of drama, you were pretty much knee deep in the stuff during this little wing-ding, weren't you? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=215422&highlight= Quite a few follow-ups elsewhere on it, too, if I recall correctly.

Glass houses -- don't chuck them rocks if you live in one.

That said, you avatar leaves no doubt that your taste in women has dramatically improved since then. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Damn.... that was one helluva read
Holy fuckballs! THAT Tucson? Miss M still have HIS Kenwood? I heard she put outta state plates on it and sent it to her Mama. Dayum!

Well, this has sorta turned into a trainwreck, huh?
Damn.... that was one helluva read Originally Posted by SD2011
Wasn't it, though? Some you remember long after the fact, and that was one of 'em (obviously).

And tuscon, before you go off the deep end like some do around here, just recognize I'm havin' a little fun with you. I feel your pain from the linked fiasco. Glad you made your way through it (and I was sincere in complimenting you on your improved taste in women).

The foregoing said, keep them rocks in your pocket, friend. There ain't a one of us here without "drama" sin. In fact, the ones who bitch the most about the drama are usually the true sources of most of it. They just try to deflect it onto those who call them on their bullshit by claiming that calling them on their bullshit is drama in its own right. Which is cool enough by me, 'cause it gives me a lot of material to work with....
Perhaps the OP should invest her own money, start her own board and run it as she sees fit.

This thread is a fine example of why more don't do just that.
Speaking of drama, you were pretty much knee deep in the stuff during this little wing-ding, weren't you? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=215422&highli ght= Quite a few follow-ups elsewhere on it, too, if I recall correctly.

She was crazy as hell. I have not thought much of her in a while. I think she moved to Taylor or some place. My first provider and she took me for a 9 month ride. Nothing like an old fool. Her pimp discovered he didn't want to fuck with an old bastard like me. I got the car back in the end but it required some 9MM persuasion.