President Obama to ease up on Cuba.

If you weren't so blinded with hate for Obie you would understand the first statement was true, and the second had merit. I explained it to you once, but it went over your head. I will explain the first to you once again the second you can puzzle it out. The sanctions were put in place to put pressure on the Cuban people so they would over throw Castro. If a Castro is still there it did not work. Actually Castro grew stronger after the sanctions were in place. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You forgot to mention the bear in the room. If not for the USSR, Cuba would have collapsed years ago. It was their relationship with countries like Venezuela after 1991 that was able to keep them going this long....barely.
You forgot to mention the bear in the room. If not for the USSR, Cuba would have collapsed years ago. It was their relationship with countries like Venezuela after 1991 that was able to keep them going this long....barely. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It was brought up, you must have missed it.
Fact is, Cuba is a great deal more like North Korea, .... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just another puppet propped up by those who wish us harm.

So what does Obaminable do ...

......give them the passcode to the taxpayers' money!

Like he hadn't pissed off enough already with ponzy schemes.
Who do you want to prop them up now if we don't relax the sanctions Iraq. Stria?
Who do you want to prop them up now if we don't relax the sanctions Iraq. Stria? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't really give a shit who props them up. The Chinese are propping us up.

"Borrowing from Peter to prop up Paul."

Where are all the Anti-National building crowd?

At least the Iraqis have oil.

What do the Cubans have: Booze, Cigars, and Pussy?

We don't need to bankroll their asses to enjoy the "TriFucta"!

Do you remember the "Cuban Missile Crisis"?
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2014, 04:00 PM
[SIZE="1"][B]I'm not bitching .... LMAO..... you are!!!! Whining is more like ?) Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm not bitching or whining about what Obama has done in regards to Cuba. I applaud him. Why would you think I am whining? Fuck I think it is a positive move. You are the one crying about it.

I don't really give a shit who props them up. The Chinese are propping us up.

"Borrowing from Peter to prop up Paul."

Where are all the Anti-National building crowd?

At least the Iraqis have oil.

What do the Cubans have: Booze, Cigars, and Pussy?

We don't need to bankroll their asses to enjoy the "TriFucta"!

Do you remember the "Cuban Missile Crisis"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I sure do. If you go to the south end of Highway 1 the sign states Cuba 90 miles. You should give a shit who is propping them up.
I'm not bitching or whining about what Obama has done in regards to Cuba. Originally Posted by WTF
What has he "done in regards to Cuba"?

If you want me to find your earlier posts, I will. But when you started your whining it was about U.S. citizens not being able to travel to Cuba and how that was like the U.S. had a "commie ruler." Then when I pointed out to you that U.S. citizens had been going to Cuba for years at the rate of 100's of 1000's, all of a sudden you decided I was claiming they should be stopped from going and that Obaminable had "done it all." LMAO ...

The more you post the more you sound like Obaminable.

So, I ask you, again, what are you whining about? U.S. citizens can go to Cuba and they have been for years. Are you just finding that out?
I sure do. If you go to the south end of Highway 1 the sign states Cuba 90 miles. You should give a shit who is propping them up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, the Soviets propped them up for 50+ years. Then the Russians. So what?

Who is going to "prop them up" ..... ? Iran? ISIS? North Korea?

Your man in the White House just wants to pander to his base. Communists.
Well giving you own citizen the choice to travel there if they choose is pretty important if you champion yourself a so called open society. The irony might go over your head though. You do not have to go there, buy cigars from there are visit with their ladies but why restrict your fellow citizens like some commie ruler?

Originally Posted by WTF
Just to keep the FACTS straight on the "continuum" of your whining, WTF.

This was your response to my posted question:
Another rat-hole to pour U.S. tax dollars into...

..... or do you guys want another vacation spot in the Caribbean? Originally Posted by LexusLover
exactly
I don't see how opening relations with cuba helps america be better
exactly
I don't see how opening relations with cuba helps america be better Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
A looooooong time ago I was in a discussion with a group of businessmen and government representatives regarding the sugar business in their Latin American country, and they were laughing at the U.S. who financed their sugar industry under an agreement that sugar they could produce (and sold to the U.S.) would be bought at about 4 times the price obtained in their country off the shelf by the "housewives" and maids who did the shopping.

All these wet nurse liberals who try to Gruberize the U.S. voters into believing U.S. businesses are going to be able to "open up new markets" in Cuba .... are delusional .... The only ones they fool are themselves and their associate "wet nurse liberals.'

The only way Cubans can buy anything "U.S. made" is with subsidies, and the only way the Cuban government can buy anything from the U.S. is long term financing.

Has anyone figured out why pussy only costs 5% of what it costs in U.S.?

How many remember the "sweet" deal made by the Transporation Secretary in Mexico with the World Bank (backed by U.S. taxpayer money) for construction of toll roads in Mexico? He insisted the contract be in pesos!

After it was funded, the Mexican government floated the peso ... which hit the shitter almost overnight. Borrow at 12.5 to 1 and pay it back at 500 to 1.

Our current "world leader" has a sorry ass track record in investments.

Before the dust settles on this one (and this thread) it will be Bush's fault.

The one thing IMO Carter did right was shit can the Texaco deal with Pemex. The old saying: "When he lie down with dogs you get up with fleas," fits here too. You invest at your own risk in Latin America, not the taxpayers' risk, because that is not "your risk" that is someone else losing the money and having to replace it.
Well, the Soviets propped them up for 50+ years. Then the Russians. So what?

Who is going to "prop them up" ..... ? Iran? ISIS? North Korea?

Your man in the White House just wants to pander to his base. Communists. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you had a brain you could think. Try the wizard of OZ. Ain't my man any more than he is your man. The Cubans in Florida are commies? Damn that is news wanna nuke 'em.
A looooooong time ago I was in a discussion with a group of businessmen and government representatives regarding the sugar business in their Latin American country, and they were laughing at the U.S. who financed their sugar industry under an agreement that sugar they could produce (and sold to the U.S.) would be bought at about 4 times the price obtained in their country off the shelf by the "housewives" and maids who did the shopping.

All these wet nurse liberals who try to Gruberize the U.S. voters into believing U.S. businesses are going to be able to "open up new markets" in Cuba .... are delusional .... The only ones they fool are themselves and their associate "wet nurse liberals.'

The only way Cubans can buy anything "U.S. made" is with subsidies, and the only way the Cuban government can buy anything from the U.S. is long term financing.

How many remember the "sweet" deal made by the Transporation Secretary in Mexico with the World Bank (backed by U.S. taxpayer money) for construction of toll roads in Mexico? He insisted the contract be in pesos!

After it was funded, the Mexican government floated the peso ... which hit the shitter almost overnight. Borrow at 12.5 to 1 and pay it back at 500 to 1.

The one thing IMO Carter did right was shit can the Texaco deal with Pemex. The old saying: "When he lie down with dogs you get up with fleas," fits here too. You invest at your own risk in Latin America, not the taxpayers' risk, because that is not "your risk" that is someone else losing the money and having to replace it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
OMG

The one thing IMO Carter did right was shit can the Texaco deal with Pemex. The old saying: "When he lie down with dogs you get up with fleas," fits here too. You invest at your own risk in Latin America, not the taxpayers' risk, because that is not "your risk" that is someone else losing the money and having to replace it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
A country of 11 million people, about half of whom who work and earn 20 dollars a month in their official jobs. The rest that work are paid under the table and probably aren't going to be able to afford many new Chevy's for awhile..however, I'm looking forward to helping their "working girls" afford reasonable transportation....