Hunter Biden caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Keep working yourselves up. Won’t matter at all before or after 11/3. So as I said before. No one gives a shit.
Last Time I looked Hunter Biden wasn’t on the ballot

But you dummies still keep spinning your wheels on a bunch of gobbledegook. Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
It was stated in the Chinese Energy emails that Joe was to get a 10% cut, and Joe IS on the ballot.

If Joe wins, it'll be awesome when he gets his own 4 years of Russiagate and impeachment. But that's probably the plan to get Kamala and Nancy installed
Keep working yourselves up. Won’t matter at all before or after 11/3. So as I said before. No one gives a shit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Your calendar math skills are weak. Next El Presidende don't take the reins until January 23rd, 2021. Giddy on up pony soldier.
It was stated in the Chinese Energy emails that Joe was to get a 10% cut, and Joe IS on the ballot.

If Joe wins, it'll be awesome when he gets his own 4 years of Russiagate and impeachment. But that's probably the plan to get Kamala and Nancy installed Originally Posted by GastonGlock
No one but the far right fringe believes any of this nonsense.
...But that's probably the plan to get Kamala and Nancy installed Originally Posted by GastonGlock

There is a rumored third disk drive image, from a Chinese billionaire (whistle blower) in the wind. A copy was sent to SanFranNan, curiously enough.

Oops, apologies, forgot to mention drive image #2, from the Chinese virologist. Apparently has sump'n-sump'n to do with how the COVID was assembled and distributed. Dunno exactly just yet.
no one but the willfully blind would not believe it

its there in black and white, what's not to believe?

but the lefts proven they are willfully blind and also willfully given to repeat things they know not to be true
no one but the willfully blind would not believe it

its there in black and white, what's not to believe?

but the lefts proven they are willfully blind and also willfully given to repeat things they know not to be true Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Black and white, my ass.

Why did this wait 10 months to be reported? Why haven't we heard from the computer repair guy? Why did he decide there was probably something ''criminal'' on the hard drive?

None of the story rings true in even a slight way. An email saying Joe gets 20%? Hunter saying ''he'' (Joe) is ''making me'' give him half? Bullshit, LOL
No one but the far right fringe believes any of this nonsense.
Seriously? Even Biden’s campaign isn’t denying the legitimacy, you’re living in fantasyland.
Seriously? It’s right there in their own words. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Whose words? Do you believe everything you read and hear?
Dude go back to sleep. Biden’s own lawyer called and wanted the machine back, they also have his signature on the service contract. You’re living in denial with the “it’s fake” angle.
Keep working yourselves up. Won’t matter at all before or after 11/3. So as I said before. No one gives a shit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
No one gives a shit that a presidential candidate was caught red handed selling his country out to communists? I don’t know what kind of people you hand around with, but if this is fine with them you/they are way fucked up.
Black and white, my ass.

Why did this wait 10 months to be reported? Why haven't we heard from the computer repair guy? Why did he decide there was probably something ''criminal'' on the hard drive?

None of the story rings true in even a slight way. An email saying Joe gets 20%? Hunter saying ''he'' (Joe) is ''making me'' give him half? Bullshit, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If it's fake, why release it when 20 million americans have already voted and we're less than 3 weeks away? Why not release it months ago?
Your calendar math skills are weak. Next El Presidende don't take the reins until January 23rd, 2021. Giddy on up pony soldier. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You like the rest of the Idiot Crew are dumb as rocks. How about this. It won’t matter before the election or afterwards because no one gives a shit.
You like the rest of the Idiot Crew are dumb as rocks. How about this. It won’t matter before the election or afterwards because no one gives a shit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Then why are you here! I can speak for most of us that no one cares what you post! Whats with all the personal insults? Not cool man!
No one gives a shit that a presidential candidate was caught red handed selling his country out to communists? I don’t know what kind of people you hand around with, but if this is fine with them you/they are way fucked up. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
No one gives a shit about some cockamamie story pushed by Giuliani and some Russians wanting Trump to remain president. A story so dumb only the Idiot Crew and Fox, OANN and Breitbart folks would believe.

But assuming it’s true, what exactly did Biden allegedly do? Of speculation, not some, well he could have, be exact as to what can be proven that Biden did.