Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

Just watching you be "bottom-boy" with CBJ7, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Kinda hard to ignore, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, since you're "performing" in an open forum.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

When is your new book "The cock whisperer" coming out?
It's a sequel to his literary debut, "a DICK grows in Dixie."
When is your new book "The cock whisperer" coming out? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That book is a social anthropology study still in progress, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you, CBJ7, and the cum-gobbling golem fucktard are the principal characters in the study, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. A publication date has not yet been set, but thank you for your personal and notable contributions to the study to date, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Such a book could never have been possible unless predicated upon a documented study of your sexually deviant behavior.

It's a sequel to his literary debut, "a DICK grows in Dixie." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That was an in depth biography about you, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, the publishers insisted on that title once they read about you and understood your true nature.
I love it. IBIdiot is so blinded with mindless (what kind would he have) rage that he keeps bumping the thread proclaiming him the "premiere" dipshit of ECCIE.

Keep it up, gay fuck doll wannabe!
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054660925]That book is a social anthropology study still in progress, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you, CBJ7, and the cum-gobbling golem fucktard are the principal characters in the study, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. A publication date has not yet been set, but thank you for your personal and notable contributions to the study to date, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Such a book could never have been possible unless predicated upon a documented study of your sexually deviant behavior.

Don't try to push your deviant sexual behavior off on to me you cum gobbling retard. It is a book on your ability to deep throat cocks. In Bred Hank the cock whisperer ...
This is all bullshit ...

Fact is, IDIdiot DID get the premiere Dipshit of the Year Award, back in 2012.
When will the dipshittery stop, Assup? Do you worship the admitted Zionist Vice Dipshit Biden as well?
Humpty
Bumpty
I love it. IBIdiot is so blinded with mindless (what kind would he have) rage that he keeps bumping the thread proclaiming him the "premiere" dipshit of ECCIE.

Keep it up, gay fuck doll wannabe! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, but you are so ignorantly wrong, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard! This thread "proclaims" and demonstrates you and CBJ7 to be the ignorantly retarded buffoons you are, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054646264&postcount=48

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054647603&postcount=74

Don't try to push your deviant sexual behavior off on to me you cum gobbling retard. It is a book on your ability to deep throat cocks. In Bred Hank the cock whisperer ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No body said you had to buy the book, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The post was merely meant to be instructive and inform your ignorant Ekim the Inbred Chimp ass that the book is a social anthropology study still in progress, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You, CBJ7, and the cum-gobbling golem fucktard are the principal characters in the study, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. A publication date has not yet been set, but thank you for your personal and notable contributions to the study to date, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Such a book could never have been possible unless predicated upon a documented study of your sexually deviant behavior.
Actually, this isn't about you doctoring a page from the holy bible, er dictionary, though that certainly is part of it.

It's about reaffirming your status as the "premiere" dipshit on ECCIE, which as we all know, you were named in 2012. When the designation of Dipshit of the Year premiered, you were from and center on them red carpet, Corpy.

Your post absolutely reaffirms it.

As self proclaimed premier of dipshittery, I am leaning toward declaring 2014 the Year of the Idiot, with you atop the throne for another year in the slimelight.

I'm sure Whirly wouldn't mind.
Actually, this isn't about you doctoring a page from the holy bible, er dictionary, though that certainly is part of it.

It's about reaffirming your status as the "premiere" dipshit on ECCIE, which as we all know, you were named in 2012. When the designation of Dipshit of the Year premiered, you were from and center on them red carpet, Corpy.

Your post absolutely reaffirms it.

As self proclaimed premier of dipshittery, I am leaning toward declaring 2014 the Year of the Idiot, with you atop the throne for another year in the slimelight.

I'm sure Whirly wouldn't mind. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Au contraire, you equivocating, cum-gobbling golem fucktard -- lest you forgot:

... and there's this recent evidence that you're still one of the reigning idiots, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard:

That's not the original poll I posted and we all know it, "IBHung!"

Post the link to the official poll, asshole. I spent half of 2013 asking you to do it, but you continued to use this Doctored graphic... The same one you've had in your avatar since you got rid of the Prophylactic Man and the gay fuck doll.

I can't believe we have to go through this again with you, but if that's the show the people wanna see, then lace em up, liar.

Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Yaaawwwwnnnn Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Zzzzz...
That's not the original poll I posted and we all know it, "IBHung!"

Post the link to the official poll, asshole. I spent half of 2013 asking you to do it, but you continued to use this Doctored graphic... The same one you've had in your avatar since you got rid of the Prophylactic Man and the gay fuck doll.

I can't believe we have to go through this again with you, but if that's the show the people wanna see, then lace em up, liar.

Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Yaaawwwwnnnn Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Zzzzz... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It was your ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard ass that was the write-in candidate, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, and you won, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard!
Oh, but you are so ignorantly wrong, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard! This thread "proclaims" and demonstrates you and CBJ7 to be the ignorantly retarded buffoons you are, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

No body said you had to buy the book, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The post was merely meant to be instructive and inform your ignorant Ekim the Inbred Chimp ass that the book is a social anthropology study still in progress, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You, CBJ7, and the cum-gobbling golem fucktard are the principal characters in the study, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. A publication date has not yet been set, but thank you for your personal and notable contributions to the study to date, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Such a book could never have been possible unless predicated upon a documented study of your sexually deviant behavior. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I don't remember saying that I would purchase your book on cock whispering In Bred the cock gobbling man .Was just inquiring about the release date seeing you are so busy sucking cock for the research. In Bred the cock gobbling man.