WombRaider versus UnderConstruction

"Some men see things as they are, and ask 'Why'. I dream things that never were, and ask, 'Why not?' - Robert Kennedy

I'll take my place among the dreamers. There's better company there. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Dreaming about sweet iffys ass again dull knife?
Back on topic - does everyone notice the poll is now closed and the results are overwhelming?

Eccie has spoken!

By a 7-to-1 margin - it agrees WombRaider aka UnderConstruction is the biggest liar on this board!*

*And by his subsequent posts in this thread (see #110-115), the freelance faggot from Arkansas has also earned the title of biggest pussy on this board! So pop the champagne! It's a two-fer!

Stick the cork in your own ass, IB junior. Suck each other's rotten peckers till you both get mouth cancer.
Was that the question, Junior?

I guess you're lying about his lying about you lying about him again!

Pity. Bush league pissant!
Go back a page and see IB Hankering's posts where he addresses IvaBiggen as Ekim the InBred Chimp. I figured you were too slow to figure it out. Originally Posted by DSK
Mamboolah is like that.
Was that the question, Junior? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You can relax, AssUp.... although he holds the trophies for Biggest Eccie Liar and Biggest Eccie Pussy, the freelance faggot from Arkansas isn't a threat to your coveted Dipshit of the Year award.... yet!!
You can relax, AssUp.... although he holds the trophies for Biggest Eccie Liar and Biggest Eccie Pussy, the freelance faggot from Arkansas isn't a threat to your coveted Dipshit of the Year award.... yet!! Originally Posted by lustylad
You're the biggest pussy. I'm still waiting on that proof that god exists. Idiot. If you think there's actually some skydaddy that gives a shit about you, you just might be the biggest liar too.