Who is suiram77 express your opinion

You know Gace figured it out.

Apparently Suiram77 is retarded and now a liar if you are claiming she didn't nail it.

Pay the lady, or be known as the lying punk bitch of icky

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Boy bye, she didn’t figure out shit, what she said is what I said on the boards, so at best a huge coincidence that the numbers was words. I’m telling you what my guy said it is. There is no spaces or number by number, she has to tell me what all the numbers mean collectively. It’s one statement not 4 lines of sentences, why don’t you try to figure it out genius.

To your what will suiram77 be label as statement, child please suiram77 don’t give a shit what he will be label as on a hooker site, dude suiram77 already has alll the labels.

Mic dropped babeby!!!!!!!!!
He ain’t got no money to pay her lol
so in ASCII, for example the word in CAPS and in lower case:

GRACE = 71 82 65 67 69

grace = 103 114 97 99 101
He ain’t got no money to pay her lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hey troll, where your posse you threatened to go get that I have seen before, to come in this thread and spill the beans? SMDH your ass been gone for 3 days and now come back without them hoes. Suiram77 shut your ass down, girl bye boo.

You spell broke correct, and that’s because you are familiar with that term and position in life. Jules broke jaguar lol.

GRACE = 71 82 65 67 69

grace = 103 114 97 99 101 Originally Posted by honest_abe
Lmao let’s see if gracy ass can use her same system to figure out what you just said Abe lol. Smh while lol
He ain’t got no money to pay her lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Everyone knew you wouldn't pay any way. It's no surprise

Lying punk bitches are gonna be lying punk bitches because that's what lying punk bitches do.

Everyone knew you wouldn't pay any way. It's no surprise

Lying punk bitches are gonna be lying punk bitches because that's what lying punk bitches do.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
You said all that with your mask on billy goat lol oh man you lil boys on here. So many PAWB on here.
Here is the method used to decode the message:

If the original numeric value is greater than 5, add 63 to it.
If the original numeric value is 5 or less, add 64 to it.
Then, the resulting numeric sequence is simply the ASCII character code of the letter:

65 = A
66 = B
67 = C
90 = Z

Its fairly basic once you figure out the base numbers.

Here are the original numbers:

8 19 1 3 6 2 1 2 26 4 1 4 4 26 10 20 1 9 16 2 2 26 10 20 21 26 16 22 3 1 15 7 22 3 12 20 6 25 26 19 1 24 19 1 24 10 9 1 23 6 2 6 6 15 7 22 3 12 10 15 8 14 10 15 4 26 19 1 24 7 16 19 6 14 16 15 21 9 20

Spacing wasn't a factor in my decoding because I noticed shortly after issuing the challenge, you deleted the commas that had been there. So-- I simply decoded number by number and then separated out once I had the letters in place. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

GRACE = 71 82 65 67 69

grace = 103 114 97 99 101 Originally Posted by honest_abe
I'm using a slightly altered code, Abe-- but I do know precisely what you are saying.

The simple fact of the matter is-- I figured out lines 1, 3, and 4 using basic cypering methods. I could not figure out line 2-- which is when someone else recommended I use the format that I posted earlier-- which magically fit line 2. I did not rework the first line because it was the easiest line to suss out with a basic number to letter cypher. When I saw the ASCII formula fit the two words that didn't match the basic formatting-- I took for granted that the rest would also fit. Didn't seem important then.. still isn't important now. If you like-- I can show you my methodology for the first line without using ASCII as well. I'm not so much a programming nerd as I am a math nerd.

Frankly-- I don't care about the money-- I knew going in that there wouldn't be any payoff to me doing this-- no matter what the outcome. I just enjoy puzzles and cyphers.
well done, good for you Grace!!
  • BLM69
  • 10-19-2017, 05:27 PM
Hey Suiram77, post up your formula to prove who's right or wrong
I'm using a slightly altered code, Abe-- but I do know precisely what you are saying.

The simple fact of the matter is-- I figured out lines 1, 3, and 4 using basic cypering methods. I could not figure out line 2-- which is when someone else recommended I use the format that I posted earlier-- which magically fit line 2. I did not rework the first line because it was the easiest line to suss out with a basic number to letter cypher. When I saw the ASCII formula fit the two words that didn't match the basic formatting-- I took for granted that the rest would also fit. Didn't seem important then.. still isn't important now. If you like-- I can show you my methodology for the first line without using ASCII as well. I'm not so much a programming nerd as I am a math nerd.

Frankly-- I don't care about the money-- I knew going in that there wouldn't be any payoff to me doing this-- no matter what the outcome. I just enjoy puzzles and cyphers. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well it would be grace if you can figure out what it say now gracy with all the numbers together like it was supposed to be in the first place. You can’t change something and make it what you want it to say or fit. As a whole all the numbers together is a statement, so again please tell me what that statement is and I will wire you the $500 immediately.

If what you are saying in your method is so true then what does suiram77 means, decode that using your method, and if you get that right I will double the money. Again gracy it’s not as simple as you think it is or your think your IQ is, sorry it’s just not.

A student can’t tell the teacher who has the correct answer sheet that they figured it out, but yet they didn’t lol that’s just crazy. That’s like me saying I know where you live grace, because I put all the cross streets together that’s in your reviews. Then when I tell you where you live and you say no I don’t live there, I go yes you do sun chip, I know I got it right lol wtf ahhh No. that will make me or anyone insane to try tell you where you live.
I don't have to change anything... its simple formula.

Suiram-- don't worry about defending yourself from me.. I've already told you-- I did it for funsies. I spent hours doing these things when I was a kid.

I decoded it using both simple and more complex methods and came to the same conclusion. I didn't go in with any preconceived thoughts about it.. and was actually a bit surprised to find my own name in it. Now-- if it is a different formula that I've never heard of, that would be fascinating to me. But given my background, I'm not seeing any further code in your numbers as they are written. Now-- if you'd like to share the formula via PM-- I would agree to keeping it a secret. But, I'm not seeing another potential solution from what you've presented.