I Am Really Sick & Tired Of All These Rude Men

Swamp Donkey Does Not Want To Ignore She Has Had One To Many Roto Rooters & Mr.Vault Im Mad At You Anyways Punk As* Beech lol You make swampy sad
uhhhhhhhhh............OK.

Grammar nazi. Did you bring any other agendas to this board with you? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
It's official. You're fu*king awesome!
I'm sure that sh*t works with your bp ladies. I don't imagine that would fly with any lady on this board. Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
Well any idot wouldnt just go cause you showed them a pic of money & Bumpy Deek Thats Why your name is bumpy Di*K cause you seem to not care who you see... You Must Be Related To L* <----- I will be damed for him to give me another point lol... Since Your Carrying Around Your Law Abding Grammer Book Originally Posted by oLiViA88
"Never get in the way of someone making an ass out of themselves. It's like a dog humping your leg... its best to let them finish"
Olivia, did you ever think that it is your attention seeking behavior, your low rates, and your attitude that may be attracting the wrong kind of clients and treatment on the board?

Some of the classiest ladies here seem to post less and be more successful and content with their clientèle.

These are just my observations and opinions.
JGW does reality check... Holly crap. Everyone get ready!