Spanking one out saves money!!

Attached Images File Type: png B9YiJIGCAAA01EB.png (23.5 KB, 154 views)
Well, Corona...."What you're reading" is Randall's feeble attempt explaining why jerkin' his gerkin saves cash. Kinda looks like the wheels flew off on this thread, doesn't it?
Please Please Give Me A Link To Support Your Statement Of A 30 Dollar Car Date... I Will Be Waiting..

Why are you hoping you can get a hard on when I never said I would even see your ass?

Thats where you thought wrong lmfao Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Heh. Everything just flies over your head, huh, just like a typical cumshot does.

Oh, Dorky!!! I actually used to like you, even though you can be a windbag at times (ok, ALL the time). But shit, man. You kept coming, and siding these losers. I expect bullshit from them. They don't have jobs and, hell, really don't have a brain BETWEEN them. But you. What did I do to you??

Tell you what, give me a free beej from that pretty lil mouth of yours (don't forget the balls....I shave them), let me suck on those pretty tits for a minute, and we can call it even.

Gotta go again. Got shit to do. There's only so much time in a day to fuck with people who don't work, have no measurable purpose, play hacky sack, not go to school, etc, like those tards on the street corner who drop out from school then realize how much life sucks. You can usually tell by the type of people they admire (i.e. scoring 4 TDs in one game or being a douche in every movie).
Heh. Everything just flies over your head, huh, just like a typical cumshot does.

Oh, Dorky!!! I actually used to like you, even though you can be a windbag at times (ok, ALL the time). But shit, man. You kept coming, and siding these losers. I expect bullshit from them. They don't have jobs and, hell, really don't have a brain BETWEEN them. But you. What did I do to you??

Tell you what, give me a free beej from that pretty lil mouth of yours (don't forget the balls....I shave them), let me suck on those pretty tits for a minute, and we can call it even.

Gotta go again. Got shit to do. There's only so much time in a day to fuck with people who don't work, have no measurable purpose, play hacky sack, not go to school, etc, like those tards on the street corner who drop out from school then realize how much life sucks. You can usually tell by the type of people they admire (i.e. scoring 4 TDs in one game or being a douche in every movie). Originally Posted by Randall Creed
^^^

Throw in yours, but not the one with all the cum stains on it.
Attached Images File Type: jpg albundy.jpg (35.7 KB, 126 views)
^^^

Originally Posted by albundy
Award for best visual effects.
Damn, even the shoe salesman is getting in there too
^^^

Originally Posted by albundy
He did......

If kitty would fuck him, they could have a happy ending.....

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1745589&highl ight=
Well, it'd be cool...if any of them were Drago.

But they're not. They're total opposites. He's tall, buff, handsome, and actually GETS women.

They, well...

Shit, Bundy's reduced to banging street hookers. This makes him the king of these grabassers. The rest don't get jack.
Randall, you haven't been promoted yet. There's a line at the drive thru, get back to your post before they fire you.
Well, it'd be cool...if any of them were Drago.

But they're not. They're total opposites. He's tall, buff, handsome, and actually GETS women.

They, well...

Shit, Bundy's reduced to banging street hookers. This makes him the king of these grabassers. The rest don't get jack. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Alright already! I'll hook your sorry ass up, Creed!

I'll call one of the chicks in my stable and see if they can drop their NBA policy, just this once so you can stop jacking off instead. But you're paying full price, dammit. Hoes gotta eat.
Alright already! I'll hook your sorry ass up, Creed!

I'll call one of the chicks in my stable and see if they can drop their NBA policy, just this once so you can stop jacking off instead. But you're paying full price, dammit. Hoes gotta eat. Originally Posted by albundy
Better give him a minute to cash in his aluminum cans, they raised the rates at Budget Suites in the ATL..........Urkels royalty checks only go so far.........

Gotta go again. Got shit to do. There's only so much time in a day to fuck with people who don't work, have no measurable purpose, play hacky sack, not go to school, etc, like those tards on the street corner who drop out from school then realize how much life sucks. You can usually tell by the type of people they admire (i.e. scoring 4 TDs in one game or being a douche in every movie). Originally Posted by Randall Creed
The only thing free I offer is a throat punch & even then I would be down grading touching you with my gift.. One thing I don't do is downgrade... You're always looking for a discount or something free obviously you can't afford pussy & the pussy that does catch your attention you just window shop..

Again stop worrying about others when you are steadily looking for a handout especially when it comes to pussy.. That's embarrassing
The only thing free I offer is a throat punch & even then I would be down grading touching you with my gift.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
  • broes
  • 08-23-2016, 11:32 PM
Well, it'd be cool...if any of them were Drago. He's tall, buff, handsome Originally Posted by Randall Creed
creedluvsdrago.png