Read the full whistleblower complaint against Trump

Oh a party with Lusty! I would love to go! And I have some hot,very hot - younger girlfriends to bring along too.

But mystic can't go. He will just have to go on with his begging technique in the Austin forum which is just pathetic. Or he can go suck some dicks - either one. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I'm sure he prefers the latter! he is the of dick sucking
Oh a party with Lusty! I would love to go! And I have some hot,very hot - younger girlfriends to bring along too.

But mystic can't go. He will just have to go on with his begging technique in the Austin forum which is just pathetic. Or he can go suck some dicks - either one. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You don't wonder why you cant get any business, do you? You have zero class Sweetheart. Bless Your Heart Honey Sugar Pie
I'm sure he prefers the latter! he is the of dick sucking Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Your handle is Hotrod. Hummm??????? Certified dick sucker if I ever heard of one
  • WTF
  • 09-28-2019, 11:57 AM
My.my,my someone is jealous. Poor little baby - did I hurt your feelers? . Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Am I jealous of your pocket Mod?

Did you hurt my feelings when you had your pocket Mod point me for telling your God to go fuck herself?

No, that did not hurt my feelings. The Wacko Kid did not believe why I was pointed and I ust posted the posts where I got the points.

If you want to 911 your love to point me out again, feel free.

Well, grow a spine and man up - stop crying so much. Jeeze, I hate whiny little man bitches. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Are you talking about Trump and all his supporters always crying about the press and how bad Democrats are treating him?

Spit out the dick you currently have in your mouth... Originally Posted by themystic
Oh my! Are you having a relapse, mystic? You really need to stop focusing on homo thoughts like this, especially involving trumpy.

Don't hesitate to call your 12-step sponsor, wtf, whenever you feel another craving to suck trump's dick. He's further along in his recovery from TDS so he knows what you're going through.
  • WTF
  • 09-28-2019, 12:19 PM

. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

So Lusty is throwing a dick sucking party and you want to go compete against him?

Oh my! Are you having a relapse, mystic? You really need to stop focusing on homo thoughts like this, especially involving trumpy.

Don't hesitate to call your 12-step sponsor, wtf, whenever you feel another craving to suck trump's dick. He's further along in his recovery from TDS so he knows what you're going through. Originally Posted by lustylad
You can do it Lusty. Breathe in, (not suck in) and Spit it out
Its probably lodged pretty deep in your throat. You may need to have the Heimlich maneuver. When Bambi gets off his knees, have him stand up and help you. After its been dislodged be sure and have oebgyn11 run a scan on the "affected" area. Run along now boy, Im done with you for now
Breathe in, (not suck in) and Spit it out... Its probably lodged pretty deep in your throat. You may need to have the Heimlich maneuver.... After its been dislodged be sure and... run a scan on the "affected" area. Originally Posted by themystic
Did you learn all that as an EMT working for a gay cruise line? No wonder you can't get those visions of yourself licking, sucking, bobbing and gagging on Big T's dick out of your sick little head!!

Don't be afraid to call your 12-step sponsor, wtf. He can help you get through this frightening relapse episode!
And you have zero brains. I'm retired and living the good life. As for class......you're on a hooker board. Damn, you are really a fucking moron.

You don't wonder why you cant get any business, do you? You have zero class Sweetheart. Bless Your Heart Honey Sugar Pie Originally Posted by themystic
I don't have a pocket mod. You must be playing with yourself and meant pocket pool. Now listen up - you need to grow up and stop blaming others for your mistakes. Google "How to be a Man" and study,study,study.

Am I jealous of your pocket Mod?

Did you hurt my feelings when you had your pocket Mod point me for telling your God to go fuck herself?

No, that did not hurt my feelings. The Wacko Kid did not believe why I was pointed and I ust posted the posts where I got the points.

If you want to 911 your love to point me out again, feel free.

Are you talking about Trump and all his supporters always crying about the press and how bad Democrats are treating him?

Originally Posted by WTF
Now listen up - you need to grow up and stop blaming others for your mistakes. Google "How to be a Man" and study, study, study. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
He's too busy studying how to be a tranny.

I understand you're a one trick pony IB. Defend Trump no matter wtf he does....

Originally Posted by WTF