Freaky little cum thirsty fetish friendly slut?

Well u better quit while ur ahead if u don't want to become a true slut
Y'all just like picking on me. Getting me more attention because I'm an attention seeking whore. I fucking love it lol
And the amount of people someone sleeps with doesn't mean anything. It doesn't make them a slut or a whore. You choose to be one. It's all in the way you act and present yourself.
Then stop posting... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I'm dirty, not slutty.
No I personally just think ur broke and need to be paid so u are seeking attention anyway u can.. Even if u sound stupid in the process.. But hey I'm just a prostitute Wat do I kno.
if you say so lol
You are getting way the hell too caught up in definitions. Bottom line: you exchange services for cash. That makes you a whore. I pay money for services. That makes me a hobbyist. Nothing wrong with either in my eyes. Let's embrace it and be the best whores and hobbyists we can be.
You are getting way the hell too caught up in definitions. Bottom line: you exchange services for cash. That makes you a whore. I pay money for services. That makes me a hobbyist. Nothing wrong with either in my eyes. Let's embrace it and be the best whores and hobbyists we can be. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Yeah but I'm not a slut (:
No, sluts do it for "free". That's the only distinction but it's a rather large one.
I really don't see why we're arguing this. If you have sex with multiple men (anything over 5 is multiple) for free and act like a slut then chances are you're a slut. If you fuck men for money you're a whore. If you fuck men for gifts then you're a slutty whore.

Who cares about the definition of things? If the girl wants to live in her Pretty Princess My Little Pony World then let her.

I get paid to be daddy's little princess, doesn't mean I'm not a slut with a strut lol
Whore, slut, virgin... You can be whatever you want. If you repeat it enough, even you might start to believe it. Don't underestimate the power of positive thinking.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (81.7 KB, 186 views)
And I'm an innocent little angel. I'm going to keep repeating that to myself until I believe it.
And I'm an innocent little angel. I'm going to keep repeating that to myself until I believe it. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
That won't work, because I know you.
Y'all just like picking on me. Getting me more attention because I'm an attention seeking whore. I fucking love it lol Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Aw and I always thought I was the tatted up, shit stirring, frequent posting, attention seeking whore. Oh and Ginger is a frequent posting attention seeking whore also.

Picking on you. Aw now why would we do that?
We were simply pointing out how stupid you sound when you contradict yourself by saying your not a whore, slut, hooker, or prostitue yet you fuck for money like the rest of the cum sucking sluts on the board.

And the amount of people someone sleeps with doesn't mean anything. It doesn't make them a slut or a whore. You choose to be one. It's all in the way you act and present yourself. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Another stupid statement
No I personally just think ur broke and need to be paid so u are seeking attention anyway u can.. Even if u sound stupid in the process.. But hey I'm just a prostitute Wat do I kno. Originally Posted by SerenityXX
How to suck a mean cock like the slut you are honey!! Lol that is what you know and are proud to be a whore!!
You are getting way the hell too caught up in definitions. Bottom line: you exchange services for cash. That makes you a whore. I pay money for services. That makes me a hobbyist. Nothing wrong with either in my eyes. Let's embrace it and be the best whores and hobbyists we can be. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Fuck yeah!!! Be proud you fucking sluts and bunch of bills!! (I prefer the term bill over tricks, johns, etc)
I am going to click my heels together three times and repeat that positive affirmation until it's true in my mind.