Post the PMs, dipshit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you talking to me?

Posting PM's is against the TOS.

Otherwise, I would post them.
LMAO!
  • DSK
  • 01-04-2017, 10:20 AM
LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To whom did you address the dipshit remark?

Trump is a great man and already turned around Ford's decision to go to Mexico, and he is mending our relations with Russia.
Trump is the Alpha Male of American politics. He's fucked more gorgeous women than anyone on this board. He's a winner. Nothing succeeds like success. Those who hate on him are skinny, communist cry babies like Sanders and Lady Gaga and that inked up slut Mylie Cyrus. This world has winners and losers and in this debate the difference couldn't be more stark.
  • DSK
  • 01-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Trump is the Alpha Male of American politics. He's fucked more gorgeous women than anyone on this board. He's a winner. Nothing succeeds like success. Those who hate on him are skinny, communist cry babies like Sanders and Lady Gaga and that inked up slut Mylie Cyrus. This world has winners and losers and in this debate the difference couldn't be more stark. Originally Posted by pussycat
Amen!
Ain't that the truth.

Trump is the Alpha Male of American politics. He's fucked more gorgeous women than anyone on this board. He's a winner. Nothing succeeds like success. Those who hate on him are skinny, communist cry babies like Sanders and Lady Gaga and that inked up slut Mylie Cyrus. This world has winners and losers and in this debate the difference couldn't be more stark. Originally Posted by pussycat
Assup pour me a drink to celebrate trumps victory. Obamas evils will be fixed
Yussup your going to have to let them do their crowing. Lies,destruction, and the full reality impact of what has been done need to take place first. It's will take about a year and a half maybe two yrs for this to happen but it will. Time would be better spent time trying to lessen the devastating impact his presidency will have on our country then trying to show people trumps behavioral tendencies.
Over 6 months ago I had a conversation with someone over the very real possibility that Trump could be elected president. In my post people can clearly see I'm not for trump and even back then I wasn't a supporter. Anyways I gave a series of reasons as to why he could probably win. Trump did win and every single reason I had given was proven correct. So I wonder who the true village halfwit is.
Post the PMs, dipshit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

how 'bout one of your snarky rtm's instead?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1879278

Yssup Rider has reported a post.

Reason: Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

(dipshit)
Forum: The Political Forum
Assigned Moderators: N/A

SNICK!
  • tzv13
  • 01-10-2017, 06:56 PM
I just got a new found respect for Trump.

Full report is here. Grab it before it gets removed.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ml#document/p1
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_9137.JPG (147.5 KB, 32 views)
I just got a new found respect for Trump.

Full report is here. Grab it before it gets removed.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ml#document/p1 Originally Posted by tzv13
You can't spell Trump without P!
  • tzv13
  • 01-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Whether this "leaked" document is real or not, America is in for some Golden Days a head.