Reminiscing..which retired provider do you miss most

How about Harli and Summer...independants from the Dallas area.
Savanna DFW. Tall, curves like a woman should have and soft blonde hair that got looks just walking down the street in sweats.

To name just 3. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Wow!!! What memories she stirs. I knew almost nothing of hobbying nor aspd ....just plucked her out of an ad on the web. Got an appt. For "massage" And had experienced rub&tugs in studios.....but she kissed me....undressed me....took me in her mouth.. (my previous rub&tugs were never like this!) Then she looked up at me, with mouth full, batted her eyes and informed me I had "qualified " for the full-service upgrade!
Been addicted since. She was trying to have a baby and there was some drama with another girl regarding her incall apartment last time I saw her - in 05 I think?

Anyone remember Leonora, short Hispanic spinner working in the studio on Henderson street across from Jack's? (Phone ended in 4077)
She had some exotic ink and a killer smile!

Hope things are working out nicely for both ladies....they'll always bring a smile to my lips.
That picture of Savanna standing in those chaps will always be burned in my mind. One hell of a lady.
Gia Stevens, Cassandra, Rachael Rose and Brunette Bunny to name a few.
I believe it was Brunette Bunni, not Bunny. I saw her a few times and she gave perhaps the best BJ I have ever had in and outside the hobby.
Claudia and Kandra of TVI
Dakota Dare
Rachel Lynn

Such fond memories!! Dont make 'em like they used to
Savanah of Dallas
Dakota Dare

Such fond memories!! Dont make 'em like they used to Originally Posted by Newb2010
Dakota's still around.
Whomever she is I can see why you miss her. Sigh! Originally Posted by planojim
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown

Whomever she was .... Vivian of Ft Worth. Met her once for a few minutes. Sweet and could read lips, she was deaf.

Very special lady.

What about a chick named Kristy, she was in north Dallas did amazing bbbj. Was like 21 white chick.
Miss Satine. Great gal. Did a lot if OTC with her. A real sweetheart. Believe she is an acct. somewhere in Dallas. Miss her much.
Three immediately come to mind:

1. Hot Megan = Hot

2. Laney Von = Hotter

3. Micah Lee/Rachel Lynn = Hottest

IMHO........
Three immediately come to mind:

1. Hot Megan = Hot

2. Laney Von = Hotter

3. Micah Lee/Rachel Lynn = Hottest

IMHO........ Originally Posted by ebe6035
Saw 2 out of the 3...I feel lucky
The Zen Dragon
Whomever she was .... Vivian of Ft Worth. Met her once for a few minutes. Sweet and could read lips, she was deaf.

Very special lady.
Originally Posted by Shea Veile

Yes she was.
I had to learn to text to see her.

N. Sanders
A. Ash
RedHead the amazon woman

One whose name skips my mind , maybe Bobby was her name but she worked 114 at DFW airport with a Amanda.