A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

Because I chose not to ignore it. Anyone else with obvious questions should ask them as well. LOL. Originally Posted by blowpop
So it must be of some value to you? Is that what you mean?
If it is so easy to ignore why are you posting in it? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
He is in desperate need of attention, Why else?
He is in desperate as hell , Why else? Originally Posted by boardman

WTF? Boardman are you being held hostage? Boardman how did Reese get your keyboard? Send the bat signal. I'll save you.
The question: Will the guys who are so badly in need of attention get enough here? Originally Posted by blowpop
No, their egos won't allow it. It's really sad what some people have become on these hobby boards.
You guys should lighten up, you don't want your blood pressure going up. Click the pic to laugh..

Nothing wrong with my blood pressure. I am kool with this thread otherwise I would ignore it.
Yes, but the dumbing down of the board is placed in one easy-to-ignore thread, which is far better than what we've been watching.

The question: Will the guys who are so badly in need of attention get enough here? Originally Posted by blowpop

somebody must be bored....
No, their egos won't allow it. It's really sad what some personas have become on these hobby boards. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Fixed that for ya DJ.
somebody must be bored.... Originally Posted by notanewbie
Some guys are just jealous of all the free pussy we get because we are so funny and charming. They secretly want to be like us.
C'mon guys I thought you "hated drama" Then practice what you preach. Nuff said.
C'mon guys I thought you "hated drama" Then practice what you preach. Nuff said. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Who hates drama?
I live for the train wrecks!
I come here looking for information on pussy, and I am much too busy, important and educated to spend my time filtering through these nonsensical, dumbed-down posts. The owners of this site should make a forum called "The Dirtbox" or something so that I don't have to wade through this shit
I come here looking for information on pussy, and I am much too busy, important and educated to spend my time filtering through these nonsensical, dumbed-down posts. The owners of this site should make a forum called "The Dirtbox" or something so that I don't have to wade through this shit Originally Posted by ferdburf

I didn't know BP had access to ferdburf's account
a "Must See"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF9uC...eature=related

WARNING - it has music so keep volume low if at work.