Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for an official poll...

We hope you've enjoyed your flight on Kobayashi Maru Airlines. Please return your seats to their full and upright position and lock your tray tables back into position.
We hope you've enjoyed your flight on Kobayashi Maru Airlines. Please return your seats to their full and upright position and lock your tray tables back into position. Originally Posted by GracePreston
You fucking rule. I'm in love.
I'm donating my frequent flyer miles to the Pageant Winner!
  • 1+1
  • 08-29-2016, 07:07 PM
The poll is closed!?!
I have to agree with you. She obviously NEEDS this drama. Otherwise, she would simply RETIRE!

But, she can't. Originally Posted by albundy
See how easy this could be?
I'm donating my frequent flyer miles to the Pageant Winner! Originally Posted by KittyLamour

Greyhound to San Antino ? Awesome!!!
  • L.A.
  • 08-29-2016, 07:41 PM
The real and present danger to the community is this pathetic, little "man" and his minions spreading deliberate lies and innuendos to smear a long-term provider's reputation and business.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Seems more like a "real and present danger" to you rather than the community.
Lookn4Boobies finally got a vote! Originally Posted by blood3
yeah, probably from his own little thumb.
It's ok Dorthy, it's no big deal to me personally, I was just pulling your chain since you were yanking on mine. I got enough issues with these Queenies.

I'm sorry I even brought it up. It makes no sense for me to be against trolling and turn around and do it back to you. So please accept my apology.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour

Ok I'm going to say it.. Stfu omg u have rambling for years .... when will u LEARN BITCH..fuck...
yeah, probably from his own little thumb. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Naa, I voted for Toni
Girl you are legendary not in a good way,. That's all..
Wow, SweetTreat... I answered you before I saw this. Really? Why don't you imagine how I feel, when I was just minding my own business these guys started hating and bashing on me for no reason, and if you can't understand how it feels to have your reputation everything about you insulted. Lies made up about you and I'm just supposed to sit back and take it. I wasn't ever raised to be a floor mat. So what? I've been picked on and picked at from the getgo on this site... can you blame me for being absolutely fed up and sick of it? I do not deserve the things these people say about me. Nobody does. It's wrong but they won't leave me alone I've tried to ignore it and I've tried asking nicely it doesn't work.

So, you used to be somebody I actually admired but now you are just like the rest in my book. Thanks, friend. If I want advice in the future I'll ask for it and it won't be from you.

Ciao.
Wow, SweetTreat... I answered you before I saw this. Really? Why don't you imagine how I feel, when I was just minding my own business these guys started hating and bashing on me for no reason, and if you can't understand how it feels to have your reputation everything about you insulted. Lies made up about you and I'm just supposed to sit back and take it. I wasn't ever raised to be a floor mat. So what? I've been picked on and picked at from the getgo on this site... can you blame me for being absolutely fed up and sick of it? I do not deserve the things these people say about me. Nobody does. It's wrong but they won't leave me alone I've tried to ignore it and I've tried asking nicely it doesn't work.

So, you used to be somebody I actually admired but now you are just like the rest in my book. Thanks, friend. If I want advice in the future I'll ask for it and it won't be from you.

Ciao. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I've been in your shoes Hun that's why i offered for you to call me.. U can learn a lot from me I promise lol

And ps if you don't admire me sucks for you