How the hell do

Another location? Wow, I thought he bought all that in the original purchase. Maybe it was the in-destruction manual and furniture he was getting.....
Now this is a funny thread!!!! Originally Posted by boardman
Yup the thread's funny and Brooke is funny but as usual Boardman isn't
do I get free samples?
No, but the phone bills are dropping faster than Houston temperature!
Wow,,, is Martuni outting folks??? WTF??? 1 post and boo yah!!! Funny SOH is still posting on other boards as SOH and not as Houston Hotties/Paul...... Hmmmmmmmmmm.................
Funny also, it is late at night too,, kinda like the Big Gov trying to pass the Health Care Bill on a Saturday ........ Sneaky,,,sneaky.........
  • meryt
  • 03-21-2010, 02:13 AM
The blue water, of course. Originally Posted by pyramider
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mism13TeeOs
  • R.M.
  • 03-21-2010, 05:02 AM
Wow,,, is Martuni outting folks??? WTF??? 1 post and boo yah!!! Funny SOH is still posting on other boards as SOH and not as Houston Hotties/Paul...... Hmmmmmmmmmm.................
Funny also, it is late at night too,, kinda like the Big Gov trying to pass the Health Care Bill on a Saturday ........ Sneaky,,,sneaky......... Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Lmao hum get out of my head. Too bad i cant give you rep points for that...OH duh i sure can done...
Funny also, it is late at night too,, kinda like the Big Gov trying to pass the Health Care Bill on a Saturday ........ Sneaky,,,sneaky......... Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Has all the signs of last poster who went crazy on the P. Same motis operandi.

Late night post.....your completely giving your self away.
Yup the thread's funny and Brooke is funny but as usual Boardman isn't Originally Posted by carkido45
Damn man, Where you been? No stalking all last week. It was getting a little lonely. Fortunately we had another ANOyiNg ONE to occupy some of my time.
I was thinking about changing my avatar to a close-up in hopes of drawing you back in. Glad to have you back!
Damn man, Where you been? No stalking all last week. It was getting a little lonely. Fortunately we had another ANOyiNg ONE to occupy some of my time.
I was thinking about changing my avatar to a close-up in hopes of drawing you back in. Glad to have you back! Originally Posted by boardman
Make him squint.
I may just be a dumbfuck countryboy, but I think there is as much of a chance of Paul and Sofia being different people as there is me shitting a live frog out of my ass tomorrow.

I mean he put her email in his ad.

Why is someone who outted someone on the board allowed to bypass their banning?
Big Jake you had me with the frog....but I agree with your query.....I mean EVEN Wayward did not bypass his banning. He stayed in the woods until they let him out.

And for the record you are not that country. The dumbfuck is debatable however.
I may just be a dumbfuck countryboy, but I think there is as much of a chance of Paul and Sofia being different people as there is me shitting a live frog out of my ass tomorrow.

I mean he put her email in his ad.

Why is someone who outted someone on the board allowed to bypass their banning? Originally Posted by Big Jake
NAN - I was being polite.

While it would be impolite to cast aspersions on the Houston mod/admin team, did you all miss this?

If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us at the email below. You make your own hours and work when available per your schedule at home or work. This Co-Op is run and operated by women so you will be treated with dignity and respect. You will not be asked to "audition" for the position, nor should you allow yourself to be asked of that by anyone else. Once accepted you will be a Certified Reiki Therapist, a Certification you will be able to use for future endeavors.

info@vipgfereferrals.com

We don't really get that smoking gun of "proof" most of the time the staff has to put their thinking caps on. This doesn't really look pretty, not telling you how to run this sandbox but most folks saw this two days ago. Locking threads, banning, giving out points is all well and good, but when you miss the big stuff... well all those other "rules" fade real quick into silly.

Now you can ban me again or post an apology, the last time I screwed up I posted an apology. Don't get me started on the outing posts that got deleted with no comment, also very weak.
And for the record you are not that country. The dumbfuck is debatable however. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I'm sorry but I have to call ya on this one... he is a fine dumbfuck...and don't you forget it...