All About Ginger

One thing I'm not confused about....love me some redheads!!!!! Must be the Irish in me!
One thing I'm not confused about....love me some redheads!!!!! Must be the Irish in me! Originally Posted by Murf76
Thanks Murf! I know you like your ladies spicy.
Happy Redhead Appreciation Day to all my fellow redheads out there! 🔥 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Red hair is a beautiful genetic mutation. ...
Less than 2% of the world's population have red hair. ...
Red hair can occur in any ethnicity. ...
Lucky redhead women have more sex. ...
It's a ballache to dye red hair. ...
Red hair is thicker than other colours
Blue eyed redheads are super rare
Redheads don't go grey
Redheads can produce their own Vitamin D
People with red hair are more likely to be left-handed

Looks like a lot of positive benefits from being a red head
The pecan wings look amazing . Im so glad you and Riley had a good time last night . I just saw this morning when I woke up . Looks like you two made a enjoyable night for two men .

As far as Eccie goes its a waste of my time trying to make people get along . You and I have been here the longest and we are both hard headed , stubborn women and not going anywhere anytime soon . What the clients don't see behind closed doors how difficult it is when we are at war which recently happened and unfolded on here for everyone to see . Its not mentally good for you or me . So many clients that we have to share references for your safety and the ladies safety because they have all called us at one time or another since I established in 2002 and you shortly after .

For all of you that questioned my integrity about hacking Macey Jewels account , and for all of you causing me grief over Riley who is her own person and can stay the night with whoever she wants , I really hope you're happy with yourself the way your acting when you have absolutely no clue . Do you pay Rileys bills ??? Are you her parents ??? I am is sick of you guys tormenting me . I don't own Riley . I am done with Eccie unless I have to absolutely have to post something . Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
To do with this
Sorry about my late response! I’ve been super busy lately and I didn’t even notice that you responded to my thread.

I really hope you decide to stay on and continue to participate. You are a fun poster, always cheerful and funny. You really brighten the place up and make it more enjoyable.

There will always be Negative Nelly’s. Ignore them and focus on positivity & your fans. You have MANY!!! xoxoxo

Remember…. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
and this…. Have a great day everyone. Btw Gingers are sexy.
To do with this Originally Posted by MJewel
None of this has a thing to do with you.

If you don’t have something nice to say about me —

In this thread, “All About Ginger..,”

Then I respectfully ask that you refrain. Thanks, babe. Appreciate ya.

Biomed, is there a mental health thread that you could move Macee’s posts to? Maybe Lauren’s Monday motivation?!

I think that would be more appropriate.

Thanks.
Any Member is entitled to post in this Thread.

Additionally; if they are on topic (tangentially or otherwise) so long as they may do so in a manner compliant with the Guidelines they can make their post in the Thread.

In the 2 Follow Up Posts; (#124 & # 125), MJewel addressed the question of relevancy raised by Rockdoc.

MJewel posted quotes from this thread that dealt with negative comments.

MJewel's posts are on topic and in direct reply to comments posted by Laurenspencer and Ginger Doll in this Thread.

Members are free to report posts that they believe have hijacked a thread.

Staff will review these reported posts and determine if a hijack occurred or not.

As a point of order, the following quote is not supported by the Guidelines
If you don’t have something nice to say about me —

In this thread, “All About Ginger..,”

Then I respectfully ask that you refrain. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
While the Thread is all about Ginger, a Member does not have the ability to dictate what can and cannot be said/posted in the Thread.

Members are Reminded of the following guidelines. . .
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
  • #7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
  • #13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
Struggling since my car accident, but pushing through it.

Strength can defeat injury.

Keto & Stairmaster
Attached Images File Type: jpeg DC29DE5E-0A4A-4D1E-B719-CED6643ABAB4.jpeg (125.3 KB, 194 views)
Struggling since my car accident, but pushing through it.

Strength can defeat injury.

Keto & Stairmaster Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'll have some of what you're having. It's working.
I'll have some of what you're having. It's working. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Thanks hon
Leaving tomorrow for 2-3 weeks.

My dad just had surgery and is not doing very well.

I’ll post when I’m back.
Thoughts and prayers for both of you!
I’m so sorry to hear about your father . Taking care of a elderly parent is one of the most emotional things in life we go through . Thoughts and prayers to your family though this difficult time
I’m so sorry to hear about your father . Taking care of a elderly parent is one of the most emotional things in life we go through . Thoughts and prayers to your family though this difficult time Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Thank you Lauren. I’m waiting to hear back from my mom before buying my plane ticket. They went back to the hospital last night after getting home from surgery and experiencing complications.

The sad thing is that I doubt they will even let me in the hospital to see him with all the Covid issues going on. I think there are a lot of restrictions right now.

Thoughts and prayers for both of you! Originally Posted by Murf76
Thank you Murf.
Ginger I am sorry to her about your dad if you are fully vac you might get in
I don't follow that stuff much
I ve been trying to stay low keyed