Really??

Indeed!....LOL
So it seems that Dover is upset with me .Due to the fact His love Ms.karen had a good time with Me
I'm starting to remember why i went into hiding from this rat infested garbage bin. Originally Posted by Doove
no hiding please and thank you
So it seems that Dover is upset with me .Due to the fact His love Ms.karen had a good time with Me Originally Posted by Munchies69
mmmm or not
So it seems that Dover is upset with me .Due to the fact His love Ms.karen had a good time with Me Originally Posted by Munchies69
Munchies69 you sly dog.

Z2020
Dover is upset with me ... karen had a good time with Me Originally Posted by Munchies69
Speaking highly of “me”. The board has been missing that insecurity, welcome back “me” ! Whew
I'm starting to remember why i went into hiding from this rat infested garbage bin. Originally Posted by Doove
no hiding please and thank you
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nooooooo!!!!!!! No more hiding.....
Surely you are taking some satisfaction in kicking joks ass.....
Surely you are taking some satisfaction in kicking joks ass..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

If you believe that, then here's another one of your delusions:

Nooooooo!!!!!!! No more hiding.....
Surely you are taking some satisfaction in kicking joks ass..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
If you believe that, then here's another one of your delusions:

Originally Posted by jokacz
dang I need ta get all three into the same strip club

If I had the number would try n talk Fay into going ta Playmates ta ahem dance that night.

ugh I need ta get out other than work

well and the town ta open the fucking dump dang nab it
Poor Fay, she can't even do her straight job anymore.
Poor Fay, she can't even do her straight job anymore. Originally Posted by jokacz
LOL if we had the number, we'd both be trying ta get her ta AHEM loosen up
He's probably goy a RL name, #, last four of social, address, mother's maiden etc....
He's probably goy a RL name, #, last four of social, address, mother's maiden etc.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Don't forget that all important Twitter account, the staple of any true stalker.
Don't forget that all important Twitter account, the staple of any true stalker. Originally Posted by jokacz
I rather talk NOW may be the time ta chase Fay Sir
The original topic of this discussion has been resolved by Staff.
Therefore further off topic discussion is unwarranted.

Thread Closed. dj8