=== Sex In Public ===

Kristin, Want to go to a movie tonight?

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan

YOU BET I DO!
Come down to cedar creek lake sometime when it warms up a bit. Im sure i can get a boat for an extended Cruise . Durn we could get oiled up an slip around MMMMmmmmmmmmmm
Come down to cedar creek lake sometime when it warms up a bit. Im sure i can get a boat for an extended Cruise . Durn we could get oiled up an slip around MMMMmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by Hippie798
NOW YOUR TALKIN!!!!!!!!!!
I want to be with Kristin by lake and in movie theater also in crowded club.!!

What ya say Kristin Key
  • texin
  • 03-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Ya....I want to be with her too, but to no avail
Get in LINE!
just kidding
Bennigans Bathroom in Austin and the hospital.....

.....still waiting to find a glass elevator in Dallas somewhere Originally Posted by berkleigh

elevator in my office building has glass on one side looking down to the bottom floor and mirrors on the other 3...
In the office during the day (with boss next door), in the office stairwell, gave head in more than one parking lot...still waiting to fulfill my dressing room fantasy - any takers??
Several places ....once with the ministers wife in the Church Basement .... Originally Posted by tsrv4me
There has to be a good story behind that one!!
There has to be a good story behind that one!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
NO Kidding!!! That sounds like a huge thrill in its self LOL!
In the office during the day (with boss next door), in the office stairwell, gave head in more than one parking lot...still waiting to fulfill my dressing room fantasy - any takers?? Originally Posted by rn_sweetie

RN THATS HOTT!!!

Ive done the dressing room in Dillards....... VERY HOTT!!
I went there with a client the other day.......... IT WAS AWESOME!
There has to be a good story behind that one!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
there really is a good story .....The ministers wife worked in my office....A Dept.Store ...we were opening a new store and needed extra chairs for several new employee meetings ,we were having prior to Grand Opening ..She offered to let us use the Churchs folding chairs for the purpose .....I drove the truck and she went along to pick them up .....after loading the chairs .We stopped in the Churchs Basement /Kitchen area for a cool drink .....and it was cool in the basement ....her nipples were showing thru her thin blouse and of course I stared ...she looked and said .Hhhmmmmm guess we'll have to do something to entertain them ....and took her blouse off ...and of course one thing led to another and the couch was very busy .....it was not the first time with her tho .....First time is another story all its own .....When she showed up at my house over her lunch hour ......if any interest I Will tell that one later .LOL only more details ..T
I certainly can't speak for everybody, but I can confidently say I speak for many -- there is interest.
OMG!!!
Sex In Public is TOTALLY my thing.. I am way into Vourisum & I'm not afraid of admitting it either..
Infact, the pure thought of getting caught.. get's me so turned on.. It's almost funny...

Guys, DONT be afraid to ask me...
Do I have any takers for having intimate, um conversations, in adult video booths at the local Adult Video Store/Theatre? I dunno, just a thought... not like I haven't actually done it before.... Or at the bank of the Trinity River in good ol' Fort Worth? (true story - shh! You didn't hear it from me. lol)