First Provider

Mid 08 with a cl/bp girl that changed her name from ashley to angel and back and forth. (probably same as airlineguy12) Always very nice to me and could work that a** in k9, from there I went to Jewel (ftw),Daisy (arl), and so on . . . . . .
Heck, I haven't been with FS yet, but I can tell you that after two false starts, that Autumn in GV and Dharma in Dallas, especially Dharma, have restored my faith in the reason to have special times with special friends. My first, though, was years ago.. and yes it was like most.. when I'd had too much to drink, wasn't at my best and probably babbled like an idiot and was a 5 minute wonder...
Great thread! My first provider was a gift from friends for my 18th birthday. The year was 1967 in a well known South Texas brothel located between Alvin and Dickinson, in Galveston County. Ahhhh, the memories. Unfortunately, I do not remember her name.

My 1st experience in the modern era was probably the first Texas lady to advertise on the internet. Diana of Dallas!
My first was also Sultry Sophie back in 03. I still see her regularly. Originally Posted by Jimerz
Jimmerz: You've got great taste. Soph wasn't my first but with her energy, she might be my last....she just might kill me off with a heart attack.
Mine was at a rush party in Austin. Ended up in LaGrange at the "Chicken Ranch". (1969) Lot's of coeds working for extra money. They had an Aggie special for $10. I was a Mustang so it was $20.
Ahhhhh I'll never forget.
It was ole what's her name.
It was at a studio in Tulsa and over 30 years ago. I cannot remember what was the amount exchanged "for Time only", but I remember the girl. Her name was Kim and in that studio they would just send you into a room and then send in a girl. If you liked the girl, then you moved on. I liked the girl and that was that was the first provider I ever had.
Heck, I haven't been with FS yet, but I can tell you that after two false starts, that Autumn in GV and Dharma in Dallas, especially Dharma, have restored my faith in the reason to have special times with special friends. My first, though, was years ago.. and yes it was like most.. when I'd had too much to drink, wasn't at my best and probably babbled like an idiot and was a 5 minute wonder... Originally Posted by listener57
I wrote the above and I'd just like to make a clarification. I just want to say the two false starts were with other providers that I chose not to name, and that Autumn and Dharma were the ones that were very positive, very good and have kept me very interested in becoming "more involved". I am looking forward to meeting really intelligent friends that I can enjoy, just as they are.
Savannah of DFW was my first, back in 2001 i think.
why?...tall fit,a Texas girl, what more could you want?
For me it is simple since it happened this year. It sucks to be this old and just learning about the joys that a provider can bring. My first with with the lovely and talented Isebella.
A stripper from the old Defa Vu and Santa Fe in Dallas. Danced by Maverick...first time went to a local motel, then the next few times to her place.This was back in '99
Yikes...somewhere in Scandinavia...in a hash enduced haze in the mid-seventies
My first local hobby provider was Alana Nicole a little over a year ago. I picked her because I think she is pretty. If you want to include bar girls in a service town then it was too long ago to remember a name, if I ever knew it at all. It would have been on Okinawa though.
Lady that went by the name of Jo-Jo in Birmingham. A little older, but a great body...surprisingly, buddy and I found through an agency in the phone book.
Have only done this a couple times in the last year and half. I don't think I qualify as a hobbiest. Technically I would have to go back 20 years, when I was in the Navy. In the Phillipines or Thailand, not sure which was 1st.