Board Libs: Why Do You Hate President Trump?

I think I'm in love!!

Every reason you have given is about the same reason I hate that SOB as well. And all so true! Originally Posted by Little Monster

be careful! you might find that love unrequited if you can't outbid the Daddy Warbucks the Kat claims she hooked.

and that ankle monitor might be an issue.
be careful! you might find that love unrequited if you can't outbid the Daddy Warbucks the Kat claims she hooked.

who she see's is her business

and that ankle monitor might be an issue. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not if she offers outcalls
Not if she offers outcalls Originally Posted by Little Monster

she states she's on a long-term booking. if you are lucky you'll be rid of that ankle monitor by the time that ends .. or not.

but you can always call one of the many agencies in Austin to scratch that itch.
... Just because she's a woman doesn't mean I automatically support her. That's the difference between you and me. I support any person based on their merit --- not their sex,religion or anything else.
... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Congrats. Reading the bold above actually made my blood pressure rise a bit and that generally doesn't happen much while reading posts on Eccie.

You really do not know me at all, do you? And that's fine.

But go back a couple of years and read what I've written about supporting females in politics (just check in this section because I'm not in the mood to) just because they're a woman.

If you truly believe that I support someone just because they have a vagina then you really haven't paid much attention to what I've presented in previous years.

And now, being a feminist has become so bastardized in meaning, I don't consider myself one, either.

Once again, have written about THAT in the past.

If you think that you know me, then get your facts straight and do not assume based on your overall incorrect ideologies. I'm getting tired of it and now, feel like arguing the point.

I'm exceptionally upfront about my viewpoints.

Nothing new.

And don't get my started on that Harris female. She's a viper. No self respecting sex worker should be for her Presidency. And I also believe that Trump will win the reelection although I wish that wouldn't be the case.

So if you read, and consider some of what I've presented in times past, you'll find a few issues that we DO agree on.

Best,
Elisabeth
Opps, I forgot to mention - I'm not politically correct.
The good thing is - I'm not the only one!
Oh I can't stand Lady Gaga too. Actually. I think she's the one with the horse face. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

I happen to love her look and her music. I have no doubt she’s got you beat with having rich, handsome men in her bed and her bank account is in the millions. I very much love her MUSIC too, which is what she is famous for, not her looks. She’s not a model and she’s not trying to impress YOU with her lovely face. And her movie was fantastic too. Add actor to her list of (non superficial) attributes.

Care to share a picture of yourself? From this year maybe? I find you to be incredibly shallow about a persons’ God given face. Or genetic roulette if you will. Half daddy, half mommy. You’re just as bad as Donnie is about something so superficial.

My hope for the future is that people do not judge other people on the basis of sex. You should try that]

and that ankle monitor might be an issue. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ankle monitor? To whom are you referring is wearing an ankle monitor. Seems like an ignorant comment to make if you are just attempting to be the class clown.

I fly all over the US and the world so it can’t be me.

Come find out. Enjoy my lovely ankles. Then enjoy the Katt Attack.

Ginger Katt
I like penis!

(Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood in here.)
are we watching a catfight?
are we watching a catfight? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
As opposed to a circle jerk?

As opposed to a circle jerk?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

eye suppose so since its the ladies who's clawing it out.
Ankle monitor? To whom are you referring is wearing an ankle monitor. Seems like an ignorant comment to make...

I fly all over the US and the world so it can’t be me... Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Your would-be paramour, Lil Munster, is currently confined to his mommy's basement under the watchful electronic eye of Austin's finest. But he will be thrilled to hear you can fly to him!

However I do currently have an ankle monitor strapped to my leg proving what a police state America has become. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Oh gosh. Fuckadoodle do.

You're right. Trying to remember ... yes. Socrates didn't write anything, did he?

Plato's Republic is the book I'm referencing and it's very possible I'm wrong on that. Correct me if that's the case. Somewhere, Plato wrote that Socrates considered himself the "Gnadfly of the Senate" or something like that.

Don't know if that was Plato's observation or it was something that Socrates, supposedly, stated. Thought it was the later.

So Plato was a student of Socrates. And Aristotle was a student of Plato, who didn't agree with him on much.

Trying to remember freshman level stuff like that makes me feel that I've forgotten so much. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
You are spot-on, except the quote attributed to Socrates was in Plato's "Apology" not Plato's "Republic".

https://oll.libertyfund.org/quotes/341

The internet makes it ok to forget stuff like that.
Trump lies way more than most presidents. It's well documented. You believing that fact is false means you haven't looked into the subject.

I said why I don't like trump. And I couldn't care less why you think I don't like him or why you don't like Bush or Obama.
Trump doesn't lie any more or any less that other presidents. The reason why you and other Liberals don't like Trump is because he makes you feel inadequate. I didn't like Bush or Obama not because they lie, I knew they were doing that. I didn't like them because they are wimpy. Originally Posted by Levianon17
There ya go. I usually keep a showcase full of current pics but it's the political season and I love putting Trump stuff up. And I could give a shit what Gaga has. Who cares? Well I guess you do.

I happen to love her look and her music. I have no doubt she’s got you beat with having rich, handsome men in her bed and her bank account is in the millions. I very much love her MUSIC too, which is what she is famous for, not her looks. She’s not a model and she’s not trying to impress YOU with her lovely face. And her movie was fantastic too. Add actor to her list of (non superficial) attributes.

Care to share a picture of yourself? From this year maybe? I find you to be incredibly shallow about a persons’ God given face. Or genetic roulette if you will. Half daddy, half mommy. You’re just as bad as Donnie is about something so superficial.

My hope for the future is that people do not judge other people on the basis of sex. You should try that]