Still Looking for an actual ALERT pt 1 of 12

I have never been to a "salon" or what ever the name is. How does this work is it a house as in the ols stories or is it a building in some district? Do you call ahead and arrange for a certain lady? Do you just walk in the door after giving the pass word and check the girls in a line up. I don't mean to gore any bodys ox here but I have no idea what we are discussing here as far as what his set up is/was. Does he set up apartments that the girls meet the clients at? What is the usual take for the manager? I know I am asking a bunch of questions but I have no idea what I DON'T KNOW. Thanks for any information you can provide.
I have never been to a "salon" or what ever the name is. How does this work is it a house as in the ols stories or is it a building in some district? Do you call ahead and arrange for a certain lady? Do you just walk in the door after giving the pass word and check the girls in a line up. I don't mean to gore any bodys ox here but I have no idea what we are discussing here as far as what his set up is/was. Does he set up apartments that the girls meet the clients at? What is the usual take for the manager? I know I am asking a bunch of questions but I have no idea what I DON'T KNOW. Thanks for any information you can provide. Originally Posted by tucson
Maybe you are thinking "studio" or an Agency as is the topic here. I'd read up on some agency or as in your home town of Dallas the studio reviews on how they booked the lady reviewed. Pretty simple... just make a call, they will guide you through... but as always, don't ask any stupid questions over the phone.
Two, Still Looking needs to change his avatar because its creepy as shit. Originally Posted by Zix-Zax the Almost Wise
It's his way of looking out for us. He's keeping an eye out. Scaring away all the evil spirits on this site.
No way do I want to go to a studio. The fact I had to meet LMMs butler/traveling companion was as close as I want to get to a handler. I was just wondering how it was handled as far as the provider and the client were concerned. I guess I need to find a site that describes that side of the business.
It's his way of looking out for us. He's keeping an eye out. Scaring away all the evil spirits on this site.
Then my skin must be crawling with evil *shudders*
i am also sure i was dealing with maya...most of the time anyway. Originally Posted by bubbaJay
I saw Maya today and set up the appt by text, and I can confirm that I am 100% certain it was her - she even showed me the conversation we had on her phone. She says that she is totally independent, and that Marco was in no way moonlighting as her, and she hasn't even seen him in awhile. She had nothing but good things to say about him, and told me not to believe the stuff I read on here.

Now, I'm not here to discredit anybody else's experience, nor do I really care. I am just relaying what I was told.

As a side note, if you haven't seen Maya yet, she is awesome. Tight in all the right ways, and the hottest provider I've ever seen in Austin.
I aka Maya fan... But can u be %100 indy... And pay a man for use of his uncalled? Just wondering... Serious question...
I aka Maya fan... But can u be %100 indy... And pay a man for use of his uncalled? Just wondering... Serious question... Originally Posted by bubbaJay
The incall I went to is hers and not his. Or so she says. But who knows? And who cares? It's not like he's her pimp.
To clarify, yes an electricty account was set up in my name with out me knowing... but the bill was paid. Always thought of Marco as a friend, he did teach me a lot. Thought he would always be a friend, but then he stopped responding to my calls, pm's and emails. Also heard he told a certain person to stay away from me, who happens to be my best friend... before either of us had ever met marco. Since u wont answer my pm's ill tell u here... That hurt Marco. I thought we were cool, also thought we helped each other out alot and that we were better than that. She is an amazing girl and i can understand wanting to keep her to your self but to tell MY BEST friend silly lies just so she wont hang out with me... This was before i was even helping any girls with booking so i dont know why u would try and ruin a friendship?! I would of backed you up in the biggest of dog fights... but come to find out, you never cared about me. ON TOPIC... i worked with Marco for years back in LUXE days then when Mint first opened. On a business end i think Marco ran a great business. Only once was i sent to an apt when the guy had asked for someone else (that was akward!) and once when i was not paid, Marco paid me. He DID teach me alot. So i do thank you for that Marco. And i would buy your book I have no worked with Marco since 06' and i know things were run differently back then. Everthing was great and i made plenty of money under the name Angela, took some time off and when i came back he changed my name to Priscilla, which i to this day dont understand. Under the name Priscilla, it sucked. Was always told no requests were coming in for me... so i decided to go indy. HAD PLENTY of requests then... and lots of them were mint clients, they told me "I always tried to see you when you were with mint, but marco always said you were unavalible and reccomended someone else" Oh well. I'm here today and happy as can be. I now assist girls with booking, and yes, if you pm this name or text my # you will always be talking to me. I will not pretend to be one of the girls. Some of the girls do not have hobby phones, which is why i do the phone communication part. If you email or pm them, you will be talking to them. They have forwarded me messages in the past so i can handle the screening part for them. Yes i do pay for and provide a safe incall for the girls, i do the cleaning and supply everything they need. I do charge a fee for this of course, but it is less than 1/2 of what other "Agencies" charge. I do not like to consider my self an agency for the simple fact that you can book some of these girls on your own and THEY set their own rates. For many other reasons too. 90% of the girls are friends of mine, since before i started. I care about them all, and will protect them like i would myself

I must vouch for Still Looking too. I have not seen him bcd but i will say every time i have spoke with him he was very nice. When a girl cancelled an apt, he was very understanding and polite.

Ok, thats my 2 cents... over and out
Here's my point of view.

I don't doubt that those of you who are positive about this guy have had good experiences.

Problem is, a bank robber doesn't rob every bank he walks into. A hooker doesn't screw every man she sees (sorry had to slip that in). A con man doesn't mark everyone they meet.

Even though many of you have had positive dealings with Marco, I think there is enough people from various backgrounds and different dealings with him that have had bad or suspicious experiences that I would not ever deal with this guy. As always, we are all here to make informed decisions based on our own level of risk aversion.
In conclusion, I think Marco has two sides to him. He definitely has an ego; otherwise, he never would have started up this thread for which he burned himself by doing. He just opened himself up to more criticism. Instead of clearing up his name, he instead has hobbyist avoiding him and his girls. He's a nice guy to some and stabbed others in the back. He and his two cronies, runaway and SirDuke have obviously been exposed, so they just need to cut that shit like pretending to be the provider and writing false reviews of their own girls. Just go back to running a business where hobbyist get laid with some good looking chicks, the providers get paid and he makes some dough with no work on his part. Simple. Otherwise, get the hell out of the business and move on.
Even though many of you have had positive dealings with Marco, I think there is enough people from various backgrounds and different dealings with him that have had bad or suspicious experiences that I would not ever deal with this guy. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Whatever the case is with Marco, I hope this doesn't reflect badly on all the Risque girls. Like I said before, I had a great time with Maya and would definitely see her again. It would be a shame to see guys avoiding her just because she is affiliated with that site. I don't believe she is in cahoots with Marco, but even if she is, she is a lot of fun
Whatever the case is with Marco, I hope this doesn't reflect badly on all the Risque girls. Like I said before, I had a great time with Maya and would definitely see her again. It would be a shame to see guys avoiding her just because she is affiliated with that site. I don't believe she is in cahoots with Marco, but even if she is, she is a lot of fun Originally Posted by WorknMan
Since many have stated that the RBB site lists provider ads who have never contacted them, asked to be advertised, or gave permission to post their images and contact info, I think it would be unfair. However, if potential clients are concerned about their security, they may make the choice to avoid anyone listed there.

I think it might be to their best interest for any provider on there to disassociate themselves from that board.
I have seen Marley a "few" times dating back to ASPD days.
At least I think it was Marley! She looked like Marley.. She felt like Marley... she #%$^ like Marley.. yea I am sure it was Marley not Priscilla.
I mean who in their right mind would call Priscilla ?
Angela sure! She would get called.. She looks like Marley, feels like Marley ...she #$%^ like Marley.
Wait a minute..
Priscilla She also looks like Marley, feels like Marley ...she #$%^ like Marley too..
Why wouldn't she get called?

I am so confused.. maybe I need to buy a pimp book to understand!!
Yeah.. thats it.. I will buy a pimp book!

One word...WOW!