Boob job or no boob job...

the only thing that might make them look better is a full load of appreciation from me. jmo
LOL thanks Holly I'll give this a lot of consideration then. I appreciate all of y'alls responses Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Haha
Good luck !!
Good luck with them Jemma.

I think if they give you added confidence and make you feel sexier, then you will be sexier. But as I think has been well discussed on this thread, most guys don't need them to be attracted to a woman.

Sure, an A cup who wants to be in this business probably needs to invest in them for economic reasons. But other than that I think it's just a matter of creating symmetry with the hips.

Have fun with them and if you need someone to help you massage them early on .....
Ok I'll let you know lol
after looking at your showcase...'nut' is on my mind as well...and i wish you lived closer...but next time i travle to dfw...i will keep you in mind
  • Gel
  • 12-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Leave them natural. Big fake boobs are usually a turn off.
This thread needs to close. She has already scheduled the appt and is getting them.
whatever you do it is your decision you have to live with. we only have the fantasy for 1 hour at a time. let us know when you get em....so we can inspect thoroughly.
my vote as friggen old guy... I perfer natural what ever they look like.
sure when the wind blows cold and you have 2 blocks of ice..\

As the preivous poster said she had triple XXX x 2 and men drolled over them, probably
because that is what she was looking for,

give be a natural in all body sizes, as long as they are real an will go for them.

But Darth is closing the tread.
She has made up her mind...closed
lots of people posted so I want to put my two cents. I surf for hours here looking for providers with natural breasts. Not sure how many others do that, but it makes the experience so much better for me.

I love the FEEL of natural breasts. I did and would see ladies with MM but only becuase of the narrow selection in a small town where I live. If I lived in a big city, no way in hell I would see anyone with MM no matter how hot they are.

So go have them if you want, you will still get some business. If it will make you happy do it. You cannot put a price tag on something that will make you happy. But you will never know how much business you lost. No way to determine that.