ok so YMMV

ANONONE, try refreshing your browser. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Done, still no PM's.
It might be a sign of repressed affection.
ANONONE, try rebooting your PC; then check again...?
I can't find it.( Well, I really didn't try that hard) Wasn't ANONONE's on the list of funniest members?

Sorry, I'm just thinking out loud.

Carry on
hmmmmmmmm

Interestingly, still no PM?

I heard from a provider up in KC that this vBadvanced program was hell on PMs

Wayward and SofaKingFun, you guys send him a PM......I'll send one at the same time.

Let's see if we can brake through this fucking firewall.
En passant?
hmmmmmmmm

Interestingly, still no PM?

I heard from a provider up in KC that this vBadvanced program was hell on PMs

Wayward and SofaKingFun, you guys send him a PM......I'll send one at the same time.

Let's see if we can brake through this fucking firewall. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Hopefully you are joking. Seems like a pun given your spelling of "brake."

Just in case. . .

:CLICK:

Any attempt to hack my system will result in something far worse than a chiding from a mod. There will be black cars with blue lights outside of your location as I just activated the log and report function. Computer nerds are prime ass in prison--hope you like Bareback Greek.
Everyone says that, but I still reset their toaster to bagel.

Clearly you haven't read our TOS. Did you ever get a whistle out of a Capt 'n Crunch box? Now you really do need to check your PMs.
ANONONE,

Buddy this is Houston TX...before posting down here, you really need to read the forums for at least a month just to understand the humor that our Houston members impose on themselves and others. You may need to reference other hobby sites as well.

No one is hacking your system and...sigh, no one is sending you a pm. You've managed to show them the proper buttons to push and even given them fresh batteries to use.

Trust me when I tell you that it's all in fun and you have to have "skin of steel" to step into this arena.

LAP
LAP thank you for the explanation. Humor and fun is one thing, cyber terrorism, even implied, is not fun or safe for our community. I have been inviting many folks to this board and we probably should not wink at this. Towel snapping and drama is always going to happen, but given the nature of our hobby, making threats such as these that make innuendo that your personal information s not safe here is VERY DANGEROUS.

It may scare new people away. I hope we will draw a line at joking about something that should never be joked about.

Thanks for everything you and staff do, and I appreciate you telling me this is all in good fun, but I hope you understand that at this point I and most likely any casual reader browsing topics feel less than safe.
I thought "Your Miles May Vary" basically meant the woman's vibe with the customer..

For instance Tatiana aka Jolie Doire has (GFE upon discretion) which is a highly sophisticated way of saying "If I am feeling your vibe/attracted to you, I will do things like be into it, BBBJ, extensive forplay, etc..".

I think to a certain degree it applies in the bedroom and if you're a lame dude she's just going to fuck you like a piece of meat and collect the cash and be gone.

This is where I applaud some GFE providers. To deliver the same passion, rawness, etc.. to EVERY type of guy (this means the hairy tard belly'd 40+ year olds) is something of amazement to me.
I thought "Your Miles May Vary" basically meant the woman's vibe with the customer..

For instance Tatiana aka Jolie Doire has (GFE upon discretion) which is a highly sophisticated way of saying "If I am feeling your vibe/attracted to you, I will do things like be into it, BBBJ, extensive forplay, etc..".

I think to a certain degree it applies in the bedroom and if you're a lame dude she's just going to fuck you like a piece of meat and collect the cash and be gone.

This is where I applaud some GFE providers. To deliver the same passion, rawness, etc.. to EVERY type of guy (this means the hairy tard belly'd 40+ year olds) is something of amazement to me. Originally Posted by chicagosun
Are you talking about the rawness you experienced with that TS?
What would Sgt. Hulka say to ANONONE?

Hey, how come I'm getting mail addressed to ANON?

Must be a glitch.
Try clearing your cookies.