Don't Let WTFagboy Call You a Hypocrite On Medicare

Don't tell me are as stupid as that monkey butt fucking gay rod luctycumdumpster.

We are 17 trillion dollars in debt. We have not paid enough in taxes for you to say you are netting out in the red. You have to take that into consideration when talking sound numbers. Originally Posted by WTF
I've paid millions in taxes in my lifetime. It isn't my fault the fucking government gives lazy motherfuckers who don't work all sorts of free shit. It isn't my fault the government doesn't sell US citizenship to pay the debt, rather than let unskilled and uneducated poor people into the country.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2014, 05:21 PM
I've paid millions in taxes in my lifetime. It isn't my fault the fucking government gives lazy motherfuckers who don't work all sorts of free shit. It isn't my fault the government doesn't sell US citizenship to pay the debt, rather than let unskilled and uneducated poor people into the country. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
But it is your fault to vote/support for assholes that spend money fighting wars that waste lives and money.

But it is your fault to vote/support for assholes that spend money fighting wars that waste lives and money.

Originally Posted by WTF
OK - since you admit to being a racist, I will admit to voting for assholes.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2014, 06:02 PM
OK - since you admit to being a racist, I will admit to voting for assholes. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I merely posted a link showing that we all are racist/sexist/ageist to some degree.....it took you months to understand it.

The link both you and I posted explained that the worst of the lot are those that think they are not, like LL.

Asshole's are the only choice we have to vote for, I merely pointed out that the asshole's you vote for spend others' money fighting unfunded wars.
I merely posted a link showing that we all are racist/sexist/ageist to some degree.....it took you months to understand it. (gratuitous insult noted)

Asshole's are the only choice we have to vote for, I merely pointed out that the asshole's you vote for spend others' money fighting unfunded wars. Originally Posted by WTF
The wars would be fully paid for if we didn't waste the taxpayer's money on overly generous social welfare programs for layabouts - but we do need to cut back on the military - just not in Israel, please.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2014, 08:38 PM
The wars would be fully paid for if we didn't waste the taxpayer's money on overly generous social welfare programs for layabouts - but we do need to cut back on the military - just not in Israel, please. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
We needed to do what Boyles-Simpson recommended. That we did not is a pox on both parties.
you dipshits need to get a room.
So you admit that illegals are contributing to SS/Medicare. About time. They contribute to lower housing prices and food costs...and in JewishLawyers case cheaper pussy. The problem is not immigration, the problem is the welfare state. Are you to ignorant to see this?

Stop deflecting. We all know the amount of taxes paid by illegals is relatively insignificant. You are ducking the whole point of this thread – for several decades, we have been paying EXTRA taxes into the trust funds, generating huge investment earnings to keep the system solvent. You stupidly ignore this when you say people retiring now will take out more than they paid in. Go back and re-read my original post #1, figure out how the time value of money works and factor it in before you shoot off your ignorant mouth again. Originally Posted by WTF

It is the government paying itself you dumb fucking Pissburg Hillbilly. The government could pay itself 10% interest and make SS/Medicare look really fiscally sound but the God Damn Elephant in the room is the 17 TRILLION dollar debt you butt fucked monkey.

In the long run we will have to cut SS/Medicare payments to pay off the debt we have run up fighting unfunded wars. That has been my point to that dumbass chickenhawk LexusLiar...he wants to fight war after war after war....which is no problem as long as the stupid SOB knows that it is his retirement that will suffer. Are you too that stupid? .

Bend over and get reamed again, fagboy. The debt would be $17 trillion REGARDLESS of whether or not the trust funds existed. Do you think Bush and Cheney would not have gone to war if there were no trust funds? Are you really that stupid? As I keep explaining to you, the trust fund surpluses were already being used to help finance each year's federal spending deficit long before Bush and Cheney opted to go after the ragheads in Iraq and Afghanistan. Only a moron would try to link the two. As long as the trust funds exist and earn interest ($103 billion in 2013), they help us postpone or avoid future benefit cuts. Are you too stupid to see this, you buttfucking queer? Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2014, 07:42 AM
As long as the trust funds exist and earn interest ($103 billion in 2013), they help us postpone or avoid future benefit cuts. Are you too stupid to see this, you buttfucking queer?

Check out any company or country. No matter how solvent their retirement plan is made to look....when the company's debt bankrupts it, that revenue stream is diverted to pay off its debt.

Reagan lowered the tax rate on the rich and made up for that tax cut by increasing the SS/Medicare rate. He robbed Peter to pay Paul.

Only a Pissburg ladyboy with a dick stuck up his ass would fall for these accounting tricks. If you'd quit turning so many tricks maybe you'd quit falling for so many.
Reagan lowered the tax rate on everybody and made up for that tax cut by growing the economy. Originally Posted by WTF

FTFY. Aren't you the self-proclaimed Laffer Curve expert on this board? How can you forget that under Ronnie (your hero) tax revenues surged by 65%?

Fact Jack.
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2014, 08:50 AM
FTFY. Aren't you the self-proclaimed Laffer Curve expert on this board? How can you forget that under Ronnie (your hero) tax revenues surged by 65%?

Fact Jack. Originally Posted by lustylad
That would be called Government spending. Reagan went on a stimulis spending spree.

Which does not change the fact that he lowered the taxes on the more affluent and made that up by raising them on the poor and middle class with his so called Saving SS.

For dumbasses like you and LexusLiar that is wtf Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan meant. He realized that the administration was just playing a shell game.

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-12-...ocial-security

WASHINGTON — A key senator Friday advocated cuts in the Social Security payroll tax that would save 130 million workers and employers a total of $62 billion during the next two years.
The proposal by Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan (Y.) would cancel a 0.14% increase in the levy scheduled to take effect on Jan. 1 and would lower the rate by an additional 0.96% for workers and employers in 1991.
Moynihan, who as chairman of the Senate Finance subcommittee on Social Security is in a crucial position to advance his plan, said that it would put the retirement system back on a pay-as-you-go basis instead of amassing trust fund surpluses exceeding $200 billion in the coming decade.
"The Administration is content to see the budget deficit gradually eliminated by the growing Social Security tax revenue," Moynihan said at a news conference. "This . . . perverts the original purpose for the surpluses--to provide for the retirement of the baby boom (generation) in the next century

Check out any company or country. No matter how solvent their retirement plan is made to look....when the company's debt bankrupts it, that revenue stream is diverted to pay off its debt. Originally Posted by WTF

Only a fucktard like you would make such a facile analogy. Got any examples? Which bankruptcy court will Uncle Sam use? Do you think a judge can order the federal government to stop paying all benefits? Hahahaha. Good one, fagboy.

Stop deflecting and spouting nonsense. Figure out how the time value of money works, crunch the numbers and then maybe the adults on this board will listen to you.

You are about as much of an expert on SS/Medicare as Woody Woodpecker is a carpenter!

• WTF
  • 09-02-2014, 10:12 AM
Only a fucktard like you would make such a facile analogy. Got any examples? Which bankruptcy codeciphilesncle Sam use? Do you think a judge can order the federal government to stop paying all benefits? Hahahaha. Good one, fagboy.

Stop g and spouting nonsense. Figure out how the time value of money works, crunch the numbers and then maybe the adults on this board will listen to you.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Jesus Fucking Christ would you quit dropping 'time value of money' term. You sound like a three yeat old that just learnt a new term.

What you are trying to sell is what Paul Krugman is trying to sell....that is debt has no blowback. You are a little Ronnie deciphile. You blow up government spending and then point to increased tax revenue as if that is a good thing. Next thing you know we have a 17 TRILLION doller deficit. Are you trying to say debit does not matter?
Check out any company .... No matter how solvent their retirement plan is made to look....when the company's debt bankrupts it, that revenue stream is diverted to pay off its debt. Originally Posted by WTF
Name one U.S. company (besides Enron) since January 21, 2009, for which that statement is correct, and post a LINK to the source.
...would you quit dropping 'time value of money' term. .... Originally Posted by WTF
I see you don't like to pay people for the use of their money. Interesting.