Who are your "ledgends"...

Heather Winston and Miss Parker for me
Both Heather and Ms. Parker were great. Got the complete GFE from both.
Two not yet mentioned I have as legends are Tori (of GND fame). I've seen her for twenty years and still get a stiffy when I think of our next visit. And Cameron, one of the best looking I've ever seen; took me a year to work up the courage to see her.

Two current legends I've yet to work up the courage to visit (just so damn intimidatingly beautiful), Tara Evans and Madison May. Sigh, maybe someday.

And +1 on Buttman's Dream.
1. Tara Evans
2. Selena
3. Wynter Stark (where did she go?)
4. Madison May

A legend in the making: SexxySabrina
She wasn't here long but made a lasting impression on those who saw her and that would be Billie Sins
Terri Brice. Those eyes. But even better, her reverse cowgirl. What a view of the best butt ever.
Hands down- Isabella Preslie is a modern day legend. Top of her game every time I saw her..wish I was in Dallas more often.
Two not yet mentioned I have as legends are Tori (of GND fame). I've seen her for twenty years and still get a stiffy when I think of our next visit. And Cameron, one of the best looking I've ever seen; took me a year to work up the courage to see her.

Two current legends I've yet to work up the courage to visit (just so damn intimidatingly beautiful), Tara Evans and Madison May. Sigh, maybe someday.

And +1 on Buttman's Dream. Originally Posted by Batman
Thank you Batman
Thanks stallion81
Is always fun being with you
1. Tara Evans
2. Selena
3. Wynter Stark (where did she go?)
4. Madison May

A legend in the making: SexxySabrina Originally Posted by Stallion81
Thanks sweetie.

And +1 on Buttman's Dream. Originally Posted by Batman
You will absolutely love Madison May. And she will love you, too. One of the great ones that can make any guy feel comfortable. Gonna have to find out about Tara :-)
Savanna , Hooter, Sweet Stacey , Stormy Daze, Sarah (by the zoo), Cody , Shannon Country Girl, Original Becky, Reagan Drake, Kori, Nicole Preston, Red Head Julie, Jessica UTR

Some are legends because of their greatness BCD & IOP, others are legends because they made you fall head over heels in love/lust with them , while others (not on my list) are legends because of their own hype & WK's and still others are legends in their own mind.

I still remember the picture of Savanna in chaps.
You will absolutely love Madison May. And she will love you, too. One of the great ones that can make any guy feel comfortable. Gonna have to find out about Tara :-) Originally Posted by Prolongus
Very soon:-D
Wynter- yep- nice chick and a great friend as well..
Now a couple of names from the past I have not seen mentioned: How about Laney Von and Natasha Fame!!
I remember fucking Laney for entire afternoons(for a 1 hr fee)- much more of a mistress than a provider.
Natasha Fame- hot little French hussy
Thank you Batman Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Hi Sweetie, glad you're back.