Pittsburgh Sand Box Members gay

No way, your the dumbest fuck I've ever seen on these boards, and believe me, that's sayin something. Even Ysswipe and CBZero have to hold your PeePee on trips to Pgh. But they like it. Originally Posted by bambino
You're just dragging your personal drama from Pissburg into this forum, pissant.

Just like you're dragging it into Austin.

Have you tried Houston yet? Take Corpy with you. The Turd Warriors will be slapped down by everybody there, like the sniveling, sexually frustrated little psychos you are.

Pick him up in Indiana ... he can ride shotgun in your Golf.

LMAO!
You're just dragging your personal drama from Pissburg into this forum, pissant.

Just like you're dragging it into Austin.

Have you tried Houston yet? Take Corpy with you. The Turd Warriors will be slapped down by everybody there, like the sniveling, sexually frustrated little psychos you are.

Pick him up in Indiana ... he can ride shotgun in your Golf.

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Check me if I'm wrong here, but your fuck face pal started the road trip thing. You wish you could actually afford a GTI. Start charging at your glory hole shop. Ya'll cum back now, Ya hear!!
Are you a bad man? In your Rabbit?

This IS you, isn't it?

Is that you're new lame response? Did Moma write it down for you? Wheelchair groupie. Glory Hole king. Summer teeth fuckhead. You're in over your head. I'm a bad man. If I have some extra time, I might even piss on you. Maybe. Originally Posted by bambino
Fag Team Champion of the World!
Are you a bad man? In your Rabbit?

This IS you, isn't it?

Fag Team Champion of the World! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep, that's me, and I'll piss on you. Again.
Tough guy. I suppose you wouldn't let your wife lick my asshole, would you?
OK, so this was the third threat you made Twinkie.
Poor Bambi...
Poor, fat stupid pissant!
Tough guy. I suppose you wouldn't let your wife lick my asshole, would you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, you stooped to a new low. At least I have a wife. Try biggie, he'll get to your asshole after he's done with COG's. He volunteered. Looks like he found his way back from Philly.
Poor Bambi... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey, it's Mr spell chick!!!!!! Do you know what forum you're in, what day it is? Got some more chores for you. Yssswipe needs his Hemoroids tongue fondled. Are you done with COGs yet?
  • CJ7
  • 12-02-2013, 11:57 AM
Hey, it's Mr spell chick!!!!!! Do you know what forum you're in, what day it is? Got some more chores for you. Yssswipe needs his Hemoroids tongue fondled. Are you done with COGs yet? Originally Posted by bambino

you're a blithering idiot aren't you?

one more time .... Hemorrhoids

one more time .... Hemorrhoids Originally Posted by CJ7
Your relapse must stem from all of that anal attention the cum-gobbling golem fucktard is giving you, CBJ7.
you're a blithering idiot aren't you?

one more time .... Hemorrhoids Originally Posted by CJ7
Oh, it's Mr gaymo hooker board poser. Stick the spelling bullshit up your ass. You and your hyena pack can't spell either. And Jeez, what kind of grown man utters the word Boi? That's as gay as it gets.
  • CJ7
  • 12-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Oh, it's Mr gaymo hooker board poser. Stick the spelling bullshit up your ass. You and your hyena pack can't spell either. And Jeez, what kind of grown man utters the word Boi? That's as gay as it gets. Originally Posted by bambino

you ... on another thread.

The NFL is littered with QBs that have had a small run of success. Numbers? How about 2 SB wins and led the Steelers to a third and came close in that one. 3rd most wins in Dec in the last decade. Foles couldn't beat out Vick. Foles has an average NFL arm and is as mobile as you in your wheelchair. And if Foles took one hit that Ben brushes off, he would fold like your wheelchair. A couple nice games doesn't make Foles a 100 million $ QB. Prolly never will be. Do you know anything about anything? This just validated how stupid you are. I might take Foles over Tony Homo. He seems to make better decisions. But it's far to early to tell. So, Foles is an Austin Boi? Originally Posted by bambino
you ... on another thread. Originally Posted by CJ7
You don't even know when someone's fucking with you. Foles is Ysswipes Boi on splash days at Hippy Hollow. Check with Ysswpie when they are. He has them booked marked. I would call you jagoff, but that would be an insult to jagoffs. Boi fits you much better. It's your term. Boi.