Really Need Help

and I'm not trying to be a jerk, is that you make a living pleasuring men, where using condoms are a must, but you get pregnant. (Not just a reference to the OP) I was seeing a provider I met via Craigslist. Saw her for several months until she became pregnant by another client. She recently had her child. So she has a babydaddy, a (IMHO)loser boyfriend, and she's calling me asking for money. Can't provide any services to me, but wants money. So I sent her $200 and she was suppose to come visit to "pay" me back" but can't make it. I request my money back and keep getting sob stories. I act like an asshole, cut off contact, then a few weeks later remember what things were like when I was unemployed for a year. So I contact her, tell her not to worry about the $200 and wish her well. What does she do, ASK FOR MONEY AGAIN!!!! What really irks me is that she never even THANKED me for the first $200.00!!!!! So I told her sorry, can't do it. Fast forward to today, 7/30/14, talking to another provider who lives in a city 12hrs away. Happened to be visiting in a city only 4 hours away. She got robbed and all of her cash, CCs, and stuff taken. I offered, if she would make the 4hr trip, to give her a multi-hour session, dinner, a place to crash, tank of gas, and if needed, a free night I've earned at a hotel chain. She didn't take me up on it, but it was offered freely. As for the OP, babi_gurl, if I was in Dallas, I would have no problem buying her some groceries, or diapers, in exchange for a make out session and a BBBJ. I know it's suppose to be all about the children, but I've been taken too many times 'for the children'. So now I expect SOMETHING for the effort. Sorry if that makes me a jerk. Later

R14

Originally Posted by Rec1166

um excuse mr. rec dude i didnt get prego from a client sorry to burst ur bubble there guy.the father is adrian peterson's cousin...thank u very much and if no one else has anything nice to say to me then dont comment...im gettin tired of all the rude shyt people have 2 say
um excuse mr. rec dude i didnt get prego from a client sorry to burst ur bubble there guy.the father is adrian peterson's cousin...thank u very much and if no one else has anything nice to say to me then dont comment...im gettin tired of all the rude shyt people have 2 say Originally Posted by babi_gurl21

Didn't say you got pregnant from a client. I was talking about the other provider I spoke of. But I would think that in this line of business you would use condoms, and be on the pill. You're free to have all the children you want, with whatever guy hits your fancy. As I said, if I was in Dallas, I'd give you some help, for some payback. Who knows, maybe pigs will fly and the provider I gave the money too will visit and pay up. But I'm not holding my breath.

R14
sorry to burst ur bubble there guy.the father is adrian peterson's cousin. Originally Posted by babi_gurl21
um excuse mr. rec dude i didnt get prego from a client sorry to burst ur bubble there guy.the father is adrian peterson's cousin...thank u very much and if no one else has anything nice to say to me then dont comment...im gettin tired of all the rude shyt people have 2 say Originally Posted by babi_gurl21
Why would you even come on here bragging about the daddy being Adrian Petersons cousin? What the fuck, Adrian won't buy yall no diapers?

This is exactly why I use my brain when I decide to help someone out. And I help the disadvantaged out a lot. I make sure the person is actually disadvantaged though. I refuse to go and throw good money at someone just because they SAY they need help! And then try and brag about who the baby daddy is when he can't even put diapers on his kids ass. There are really people out there that need help. I think I would rather buy an electric wheelchair for a child with MS or something before I gave 10 dollars to an able bodied person.

Yall carry on with the sympathy thread.... I can see through this one like a window.
Why would you even come on here bragging about the daddy being Adrian Petersons cousin? What the fuck, Adrian won't buy yall no diapers? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Best. Quote. Ever.

That said...none of it matters if you're helping out a baby...
Personally speaking this hobby is quite rough for us right now. Days without appointments. Weeks for some. When this is your bread and butter you can end up in some very uncomfortable situations with business as bad as it is
thanks bridgette
So nice to see Adrian Peterson's name Blasted here.
I'm sure he will thank you at next family reunion
If your ok with throwing his name out. I'm sure your ok with calling him up and telling him since you can't provide right now you need some diapers.
So nice to see Adrian Peterson's name Blasted here.
I'm sure he will thank you at next family reunion
If your ok with throwing his name out. I'm sure your ok with calling him up and telling him since you can't provide right now you need some diapers. Originally Posted by Extreme

best believe if i had his number asshole i wouldnt be having to do this shyt
Dat name drop!

Edit: someone tweet him about this :lol
best believe if i had his number asshole i wouldnt be having to do this shyt Originally Posted by babi_gurl21
Tweet him, Fb Him.
https://twitter.com/AdrianPeterson
[/iAdrianPeterson
https://twitter.com/iAdrianPeterson
Adrian Peterson | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/AdrianPeterson
Adrian Peterson. 1471865 likes · 7156 talking about this. Athlete.
Problems All Solved.
And I thought A.D. meant " All Day! "

Well I'll be dipped in shit... I guess it's " Any Diapers? "

Awwwwe Fuck, I'm just bullshittin. Yall don't bust balls for being insensitive.
Attached Images File Type: png AD story.png (196.2 KB, 130 views)

Good to get out of the Political Forum every now and then...............

Tweet him, Fb Him.
https://twitter.com/AdrianPeterson
[/iAdrianPeterson
https://twitter.com/iAdrianPeterson
Adrian Peterson | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/AdrianPeterson
Adrian Peterson. 1471865 likes · 7156 talking about this. Athlete.
Problems All Solved. Originally Posted by Extreme

Good to get out of the Political Forum every now and then............... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You know assup will miss ya, Bwahahaha
funny how i keep reading how bad business is yet we very rarely see an real specials being offered. when a 300 dollar session for a hour equals some guy working eight hours a day for 37 dollars an hour