At last! A way to get rid of IBHankering...

There are leaders and followers. You are the one sucking hind tit IBUTUBE. Whiffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Drink your chimpy Okool-aid Bitch Ass Punk...

Wipe the white stuff off your chin Whiffy..
  • Old-T
  • 11-29-2013, 09:45 PM
IIFFy wins one award totally uncontested: biggest use of bandwith for the least value.
IIFFy wins one award totally uncontested: biggest use of bandwith for the least value. Originally Posted by Old-T
At least I ain't no Cryin Bitch... LOL
Wipe the white stuff off your chin Whiffy.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The cream from my honey babe...ok...now you wipe the jizz from your butch face fuck. or not...
How many times are you going to post that animal video today Simple Jack. I'm guessing you're up over a dozen already.
The cream from my honey babe...ok...now you wipe the jizz from your butch face fuck. or not... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

So your honey babe is a tranny no one cares what your sexual preference is on this board.Cocksucker.
Send him to Pissburgh and let him school the flock...
I saw he came into Austin yesterday.

Why don't you set up slop there, IBIdiot.
bump
Lol
Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
welcome back
Been watching. Y'all are fcukin' hilarious! I'm adding new cutdowns to my drunken-bar-fight dictionary daily.
So your honey babe is a tranny no one cares what your sexual preference is on this board.Cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You've seen trannies, but you're so stupid, you wouldn't know the difference. Jeez, how bad would it be to soooo stupid. Spell chick? Do you know where you are. Do your parents know? Do they care? Quick, PM your Bio's. They'll help you!!!!!! Hers an emoticon for you..........
You've seen trannies, but you're so stupid, you wouldn't know the difference. Jeez, how bad would it be to soooo stupid. Spell chick? Do you know where you are. Do your parents know? Do they care? Quick, PM your Bio's. They'll help you!!!!!! Hers an emoticon for you.......... Originally Posted by bambino

Well look it is the Hippie Hollow hooker Bambino plying his wares on the national board again. Find any ass holes to lick cocksucker? The Library will close soon so you can't use the computer.