Kamala's policies - which ones do you like?

Hay Comrade, that be long winded mostly BS Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Lol!

(but you read it!)

elg…..
Lol!

(but you read it!)

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
so ya going not vote for the Jackass knowing mostly BS about

but vote Harris that no one knows what she stands for, yuck
that is some TDS ya got going there

now if ya said better looking than the Jackass, we would know which head ya thinking with

now if ya said better looking than the Jackass, we would know which head ya thinking with Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
betting wants gym teacher Timmie

to install his tampon

over

and over

and over

and over

now if ya said better looking than the Jackass, we would know which head ya thinking with Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If you read the article you would see the specific policies she wants to do. You will see that Trump has none.

I also see what Trump stands for.

Stay tuned, just to inform y’all, I will post Heather’s column daily.

elg…….
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

ah, you like the ones she got from the Jackass
ah, you like the ones she got from the Jackass Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
To me, policy doesn’t matter this time. Policy can be changed later as needed, as it always is.

elg……
Looking at the word: Policy
How about subtracting the ice and adding an l and an s.

Polls

As those come in, does she not change the strings on the puppet?

Polls

As those come in, does she not change the strings on the puppet? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
she could never get any "votes" of her own

they installed her

it doesn't matter what the people think

Polls

As those come in, does she not change the strings on the puppet? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
So, everyone wanted policy from Harris, and a bunch is laid out in the post.

As far as your allusion goes, name a politician who does not tend to swing with the way the poll winds blow.

elg……
So, everyone wanted policy from Harris, and a bunch is laid out in the post.

As far as your allusion goes, name a politician who does not tend to swing with the way the poll winds blow.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
I agree elg, she did finally post her policies that she "now" stands for. And I also agree that politicians tend to swing with the way the winds blow.

But, the problem I have is, she's not only swung, she's gone a total 180 on everything she stood for in the past. Yes, they all flip...or flop...or flip flop, but usually it's over a bit of time. She has immediately just recently flip flopped on every single policy she used to stand for to try and appease both sides of the Dem Party (the Dem far left & the Dem centrists). As well as gain votes from the undecided/Independent voters. I honestly don't think it's going to play out well for her in the end.

You cannot suddenly ride the fence when you were once a far left policy supporter. It's way too hard for me to believe her that she's truly changed her views. I also don't believe the voters out there that are still undecided believe her either. Although, as she's stated, she has not changed her values.

Edit/Add: I wish somebody would ask her, since she suddenly knows so much about how the economy works, if she could tell us the difference between a strong balance sheet and a weak balance sheet. Would her answer start with her growing up in a middle class family (which isn't true)?

You cannot suddenly ride the fence when you were once a far left policy supporter. It's way too hard for me to believe her that she's truly changed her views. I also don't believe the voters out there that are still undecided believe her either. Although, as she's stated, she has not changed her values. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
THAT is the problem.
She hasn't changed her positions on ANYTHING.
If she's elected you will see full steam ahead on the Green Scam... Gun buybacks and 50 million illegals....
So the puppet is a magician that hides her goals or is the puppet a stage actress that lies convincingly?
Or, is is she Zombella the aimless puppet that flounders around like a caught fish on a line?
Tax John Deere 200 percent!

Tax China 20 percent!

Tax everyone else 10 percent!

DON'T tax tips!

Or Overtime!

Fuck Ukraine!

And NATO!

Don't forget the Haitians!

Them are sum policies, I'm tellin ya...

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN!

(whew)