One punch. One sidewalk. One dead.

True In Bred Hankering well documented that you are the DMFOTB Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Study this In Bred it is gospel. If idiots rule you would be..
You've already repeatedly made that claim, you hypocritical, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So it's "tit for tat", you hypocritical, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

There's no "shifting" of blame going on here, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The North was always complicit in the slave trade, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but you continuously try to ignore and hide that fact. Where do you think those Massachusetts rum runners procured their molasses for their rum before the American Revolution, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? It wasn't from plantations in the American South, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was from slave plantations in the Caribbean, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Plus, the "demand" was financed by New York Yankees who made a substantial profit off the so-called "southern" slave system, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

What happened to all of those Massachusetts' textile mills when their "demand" for cotton wasn't fulfilled during the Civil War, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?

Nothing you post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is worth repeating.

For the record, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, not only did those 19th century forebears fight against slavery during the Civil War the entire Congressional delegation elected by those 20th century "relatives" voted: "aye" to pass the Civil Rights Act in 1964. So, your asinine "presumptions" are wrong, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And your insecure yapping about Southerners, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, in no manner lessens the role Yankees played in the slave trade.

You're not using real words anymore, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, do 'they' know that you're slipping? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
DAY THIRTEEN... IBIdiot refuses to acknowledge dictionary definitions, spews forth more racist blather and attacks everyone who comes near him.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, he is the mad dog in the corner foaming at the mouth.

Will you let him die quietly or poke him in the other eye to see what he does next?

Fact is, we all know that he's no longer teetering on the edge. He's plummeting into then abyss. I would have said "morass," but Corpy would think I was talking about his little disorder again (non medical of course!).

IBtheLION takes out Yssup the hyena matriarch ...LOL

Lead Lemming now follows the frothing hijacker!

school day tomorrow. Both of y'all remember your helmets!
You've already repeatedly made that claim, you hypocritical, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So it's "tit for tat", you hypocritical, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

No shit head, I never made that claim. I have repeatedly said that no one bears the responsibility for the crimes of their ancestors. Nor do they get credit for their ancestors' sacrifices.

On the other hand, I HAVE said that anyone how makes excuses in this day and age for the Confederacy is a bigot.

There's no "shifting" of blame going on here, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The North was always complicit in the slave trade, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but you continuously try to ignore and hide that fact.
I don't ignore it. I just don't confuse it with the far greater blame that should be placed directly on the slave owners.

Where do you think those Massachusetts rum runners procured their molasses for their rum before the American Revolution, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? It wasn't from plantations in the American South, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was from slave plantations in the Caribbean, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Plus, the "demand" was financed by New York Yankees who made a substantial profit off the so-called "southern" slave system, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
You don't finance a demand, you economic illiterate. The demand has to already exist. You finance the means (ships) to satisfy the demand. But if the demand for slave labor did not exist in the first place, then neither would the slave ships. Once again, the PRIMARY blame rests at the SOURCE - the slave owners who were willing to rob blacks of their lives in order to avoid paying for their labor. And they created laws in the Confederate states to permit such exploitation. Without that, NONE of the rest of it happens.

What happened to all of those Massachusetts' textile mills when their "demand" for cotton wasn't fulfilled during the Civil War, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?
I guess they went broke or paid more to get it from somewhere else. What is your point?

For the record, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, not only did those 19th century forebears fight against slavery during the Civil War the entire Congressional delegation elected by those 20th century "relatives" voted: "aye" to pass the Civil Rights Act in 1964.
Then try to imagine how ashamed they must be that their descendant makes so many excuses for the Confederacy. Especially the part about how the Confederacy was not fighting to perpetuate slavery. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, InBred, I asked a question above that you and the other Confederate sympathizers have judiciously avoided answering.

Can you point to ANY of the Declarations of Secession of ANY of the Confederate states that is NOT consumed with the issue of slavery?

Take your time. We'll wait.

So, InBred, I asked a question above that you and the other Confederate sympathizers have judiciously avoided answering.

Can you point to ANY of the Declarations of Secession of ANY of the Confederate states that is NOT consumed with the issue of slavery?

Originally Posted by ExNYer
fucker...

fucker...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Which Declaration of Secession is that, fucker?
Study this In Bred it is gospel. If idiots rule you would be.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you're throne will surely be a commode, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

DAY THIRTEEN... IBIdiot refuses to acknowledge dictionary definitions, spews forth more racist blather and attacks everyone who comes near him.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, he is the mad dog in the corner foaming at the mouth.

Will you let him die quietly or poke him in the other eye to see what he does next?

Fact is, we all know that he's no longer teetering on the edge. He's plummeting into then abyss. I would have said "morass," but Corpy would think I was talking about his little disorder again (non medical of course!). Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your dumb-fuck golem ass refuses to use a valid dictionary, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

So shit head, I never made that claim. I have repeatedly said that no one bears the responsibility for the crimes of their ancestors. Nor do they get credit for their ancestors' sacrifices. You're a lying hypocrite, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you do it every day in this forum.

On the other hand, I HAVE said that anyone how makes excuses in this day and age for the Confederacy is a bigot. Pointing out the real facts of the situation -- Yankee complicity -- to deflate that pretentious bubble you wear, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is not defending slavery.

I don't ignore it. I just don't confuse it with the far greater blame that should be placed directly on the slave owners. Yankees took 40% of the gain off slave products, that's complicity, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You don't finance a demand, you economic illiterate. The demand has to already exist. You finance the means (ships) to satisfy the demand. But if the demand for slave labor did not exist in the first place, then neither would the slave ships. Once again, the PRIMARY blame rests at the SOURCE - the slave owners who were willing to rob blacks of their lives in order to avoid paying for their labor. And they created laws in the Confederate states to permit such exploitation. Without that, NONE of the rest of it happens. You're the economic idiot if you don't think investors don't foster DEMAND, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And you cannot explain away the Yankee slave traders and ship masters who were buying African slaves and selling them in the Caribbean and in South America where absolutely no "Southern plantation" owners were involved, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I guess they went broke or paid more to get it from somewhere else. What is your point? Keep pretending those Yankee mill owners weren't creating a DEMAND, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Then try to imagine how ashamed they must be that their descendant makes so many excuses for the Confederacy. Especially the part about how the Confederacy was not fighting to perpetuate slavery. Pointing out the real facts of the situation to deflate that pretentious bubble you wear, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is not defending slavery

Take your time. We'll wait. Lincoln matter-of-factly said the war was to save the Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Which Declaration of Secession is that, fucker? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Slow down... watch the video and learn something...
And you're throne will surely be a commode, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Then try to imagine how ashamed they must be that their descendant makes so many excuses for the Confederacy. Especially the part about how the Confederacy was not fighting to perpetuate slavery. Pointing out the real facts of the situation to deflate that pretentious bubble you wear, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is not defending slavery Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I didn't say you defended slavery. I said you defended the Confederacy.

But it is interesting that you made the connection between the two.

Are you finally realizing the Confederacy seceded to perpetuate slavery?

Take your time. We'll wait. Lincoln matter-of-factly said the war was to save the Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Once again, you DODGE the question. Which is why I said above that you would never survive in a real debate at college or elsewhere. You would get failing grades.

Lincoln may have said the war was to save the Union, but that is NOT what I asked. I asked why the South seceded in the first place - and I mean the very first seceding states, not just the last four.

So, I will ask it again: "Can you point to ANY of the Declarations of Secession of ANY of the Confederate states that is NOT consumed with the issue of slavery?"

I didn't say you defended slavery. I said you defended the Confederacy.

But it is interesting that you made the connection between the two.

Are you finally realizing the Confederacy seceded to perpetuate slavery?
Deflating that pretentious bubble you wear with facts, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is not defending slavery or the Confederacy.

Once again, you DODGE the question. Which is why I said above that you would never survive in a real debate at college or elsewhere. You would get failing grades.

Lincoln may have said the war was to save the Union, but that is NOT what I asked. I asked why the South seceded in the first place - and I mean the very first seceding states, not just the last four.

So, I will ask it again: "Can you point to ANY of the Declarations of Secession of ANY of the Confederate states that is NOT consumed with the issue of slavery?"

Take your time. We'll wait. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Suffice it to say that Lincoln went to war to preserve the Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, there would have been no war had Lincoln not promulgated it. And here are ordinances from two southern states severing ties with the Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass; there's no mention of slavery!

1. Tennessee

DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE AND ORDINANCE dissolving the federal relations between the State of Tennessee and the United States of America.

First. We, the people of the State of Tennessee, waiving any expression of opinion as to the abstract doctrine of secession, but asserting the right, as a free and independent people, to alter, reform, or abolish our form of government in such manner as we think proper, do ordain and declare that all the laws and ordinances by which the State of Tennessee became a member of the Federal Union of the United States of America are hereby abrogated and annulled, and that all the rights, functions, and powers which by any of said laws and ordinances were conveyed to the Government of the United States, and to absolve ourselves from all the obligations, restraints, and duties incurred thereto; and do hereby henceforth become a free, sovereign, and independent State.

Second. We furthermore declare and ordain that article 10, sections 1 and 2, of the constitution of the State of Tennessee, which requires members of the General Assembly and all officers, civil and military, to take an oath to support the Constitution of the United States be, and the same are hereby, abrogated and annulled, and all parts of the constitution of the State of Tennessee making citizenship of the United States a qualification for office and recognizing the Constitution of the United States as the supreme law of this State are in like manner abrogated and annulled.

Third. We furthermore ordain and declare that all rights acquired and vested under the Constitution of the United States, or under any act of Congress passed in pursuance thereof, or under any laws of this State, and not incompatible with this ordinance, shall remain in force and have the same effect as if this ordinance had not been passed.

Sent to referendum 6 May 1861 by the legislature, and approved by the voters by a vote of 104,471 to 47,183 on 8 June 1861.

2. Louisiana

AN ORDINANCE to dissolve the union between the State of Louisiana and other States united with her under the compact entitled "The Constitution of the United States of America."

We, the people of the State of Louisiana, in convention assembled, do declare and ordain, and it is hereby declared and ordained, That the ordinance passed by us in convention on the 22d day of November, in the year eighteen hundred and eleven, whereby the Constitution of the United States of America and the amendments of the said Constitution were adopted, and all laws and ordinances by which the State of Louisiana became a member of the Federal Union, be, and the same are hereby, repealed and abrogated; and that the union now subsisting between Louisiana and other States under the name of "The United States of America" is hereby dissolved.

We do further declare and ordain, That the State of Louisiana hereby resumes all rights and powers heretofore delegated to the Government of the United States of America; that her citizens are absolved from all allegiance to said Government; and that she is in full possession and exercise of all those rights of sovereignty which appertain to a free and independent State.

We do further declare and ordain, That all rights acquired and vested under the Constitution of the United States, or any act of Congress, or treaty, or under any law of this State, and not incompatible with this ordinance, shall remain in force and have the same effect as if this ordinance had not been passed.

Adopted in convention at Baton Rouge this 26th day of January, 1861.
Tough shit Corpy. Nobody stands with you except the shortbus rider Simple Jack.

You're less than a laughingstock.

Pathetic little shithead,

Welcome to the end of WEEK TWO of Corpy's OKTBERFEST MELTDOWN,
Poor In Bred Hankering imitating his simian brotherhood in jacking off and shit slinging.
  • Old-T
  • 10-28-2013, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Old-T
Oh what a despicably illiterate liar you are! Go back and have mamma read out loud what I actually posted. You sure can't read. From the first time I brought it up on this thread I said your Full Suit Condom Man avatar reminded me of you in a body condom. Go back and look: WHO pointed out that it was a F451 cover? Oh, that's right, I DID. How is that MY lying? YOU kept denying it ever existed, THAT is the lie about Condom Man, and it's all yours, Buffoon.

IB: You said the 'GUY WAS WEARING A GIANT "CONDOM"', Old-Twerp. You lied, Old-Twerp!

That's sure what it looks like to me!! POST IT AND LET'S SEE!!!

As to you homosexual devil avatar, POST IT AND THEN WE CAN DISCUSS IT BETTER.

IB: You're still lying, Old-Twerp.

Sorry, you are wrong. POST IT AND THEN WE CAN DISCUSS IT RATIONALLY. IF YOU DON'T POST IT THEN YOU ARE CONCEEDING I AM CORRECT. IT WAS YOUR AVATAR, IF I AM WRONG--PUT IT BACK UP FOR ALL TO SEE! (but we know you won't because YOU know I am right).

Coward, Liar, IBBuffoon!!!! They go together so effortlessly.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Good to know you at least can't argue with the last comment.