My Hairy Pussy

If I was a betting man I would guess fetish but I thought it was a good topic to throw my two cents in, I'm tired of looking at baked potatoes bring back a little bush
  • BLM69
  • 02-06-2016, 12:44 PM
I'm all in for a bare kitty, I don't even like the patch or landing strip.
It really all depends. Some ladies have a beautiful pussy. Just beautiful. I like seeing those bare.

Seeing some pussy mounds in yoga pants makes me wish there was a way to ask women to eat their pussies without being a creepy weirdo.

As far as a bush goes, if you INSIST on having one, keep it neat looking. Wild, stringy, nappy hairs down there just isn't a good look at all, and definitely not inviting. It helps if it's a little bit 'see through', vs a dense, deep 'forest', you know. Nice and edged up for that sweet 'triangle' look works for me.

There's no one magical look that works for everyone.
I'll always advocate for #TeamFurryKitties

I don't think everyone needs to have a bush. Though I don't think those who have furry kitties should be compelled to shave due to misconceptions. I've found that there are enough folks out there who may enjoy a bare pussy in one instance and be totally down with a hairy pussy in another instance. Pubic hair doesn't inherently get in the way of great sex..
Trimmed or landing strip are amongst my faves. But then again, I am old enough to remember when a bare kitty was a big deal....
^ +1
I'm not sure why this thread resurfaced, never even met the guy who bumped it. Coincidentally, I am on a full no shave/wax vacation returning the week of 2/15 so those who love a hairy pussy can find one in the Bedford area ... it won't stay hairy for long though Lol
I like pussy like I like my floors.....clean, smooth, and waxed. I'd have never survived the 70's if I were sexually active then. Lol!
I must say, However Bluss wants to keep her kitty is perfectly fine by me!! 😀
I must say, However Bluss wants to keep her kitty is perfectly fine by me!! 😀 Originally Posted by verygood69
Bluss? Is that a mix of Puss and Bliss? Did the little head take over again? I can so relate. Lol
I've never met Bliss but I hope to one day. Heard great things.
yes it matters to me. Love it bare
It could be bare, a landing strip, or a patch doesn't matter to me, I like all three. As long as it well groomed and not a wild bush that's all over the place.
Bluss? Is that a mix of Puss and Bliss? Did the little head take over again? I can so relate. Lol
I've never met Bliss but I hope to one day. Heard great things. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer

Very easy to get tongue tied when you are speaking of the beautiful Bliss 😊
I have to have it bare, if theirs hair I won't play. Just my preference...
I'm not sure why this thread resurfaced, never even met the guy who bumped it. Coincidentally, I am on a full no shave/wax vacation returning the week of 2/15 so those who love a hairy pussy can find one in the Bedford area ... it won't stay hairy for long though Lol Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Pic or it's not true.