How many of you are actually worried about being deported?

American citizens have a right to say who stays and who goes? Citizens? But you are partially correct, this aint the first time it has been a hot topic and it certainly wont be the last time.

But it did kinda cut down on the Cuban influx that one time....until Obamanama couldn't find his balls because his wife has them in her purse ...

And also you are right, we dont owe the world a living.
Why wouldn't any illegal be worried?
\These United States are very large and can hide any number of people to a certain extent but the reality is that they know they are illegal and thus should be worried.

The idea that we as American citizens have the right to say who and who does not get to come and stay in this nation is what makes us what we are. this is not the first time and it will not be the last time we have an issue with ILLEGAL immigration. It has not been that long ago that we as a nation did not allow any immigration and there will and should be times that is so. We do not owe the world a living. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I'm for Amnesty like Ronald Reagan. He gave amnesty to Millions indisputable FACT. Lol

Let them stay our economy would tank and crater without the so called "illegal" immigrants. We need them more than we admit. I dam sho aint picking no cotton or fruit. Fuck that shit my ancestors done already put in det work for a negro. I aint doing it period. Let them stay.
I love illegal aliens. As yall love illegal pussy so why judge anyone.
I love illegal aliens. As yall love illegal pussy so why judge anyone. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yup
Let them stay our economy would tank and crater without the so called "illegal" immigrants. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I agree. They do jobs that Americans will demand a lot more money to do. Most of the jobs suck. But, they're still willing to do them. I understand trying to curtail the influx of illegal immigrants here, but we need them...I can't even remember the last time I saw a black or white person mowing a yard for a landscaping company. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I got my car washed and saw a white or black person working on it. I can't remember seeing a white or black person at a construction zone while I was stuck in traffic unless they were obviously a foreman judging by the different color of their vests.
The deportations better not start until after my roof gets replaced.
The deportations better not start until after my roof gets replaced. Originally Posted by pyramider
That's funny...be sure to hide them in your garage or basement. When they're done, tell them to run really fast.
I agree. They do jobs that Americans will demand a lot more money to do. Most of the jobs suck. But, they're still willing to do them. I understand trying to curtail the influx of illegal immigrants here, but we need them...I can't even remember the last time I saw a black or white person mowing a yard for a landscaping company. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I got my car washed and saw a white or black person working on it. I can't remember seeing a white or black person at a construction zone while I was stuck in traffic unless they were obviously a foreman judging by the different color of their vests. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
These are the jobs many of us did as teens to make money.
Now the kids are playing xbox while illegals mow their lawn.
  • N.M.
  • 02-27-2017, 06:36 PM
Damn.
Y'all are wrong for some of these comments.

Lmao
I was deported on Friday.....back on Sunday......no biggie Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ha... yep....

And I just realized I"m under NaMo... awesome.lol.

jk
The deportations better not start until after my roof gets replaced. Originally Posted by pyramider
Damn dude that was just wrong (but funny .....and true)
These are the jobs many of us did as teens to make money.
Now the kids are playing xbox while illegals mow their lawn. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
You're right. My Dad worked my ass off until sun up to sun down. He had a lot of acres and it took all weekend to mow, edge and weed eat everything. He didn't pay me anything. My payment was a roof and food according to him. As soon as I turned 16 and got my drivers license, I disappeared on weekends.

He found a day laborer he liked and the agreement was that I would pick him up at 7 in the morning every Saturday and Sunday and drive him home at 6 in the evenings...I still stayed away on weekends though because I knew my Dad would breach our labor contract and I would be out working with Jorge...I'll be damned if I ever touch a lawn mower ever again. That will never happen. I know Jorge has kids out there for that and I pay well. And no I'm not being racist. That was his name. He left to go to back to Mexico when I left for college at 17. Luckily, I left before he did or I would have been stuck getting my no paying wage job back before leaving for undergrad.
Never got paid at home to do a damn thing ever either.
Used paper route money to buy a used mower to hustle jobs in town.
Hung the gas can on the handlebars and towed the mower behind my piece of shit bike.

The money was pretty good for me and a deal for my customers.
I'm sure many of us here have done the same.

The point is, many kids today can do the same thing if deportation creates a shortage of this type of labor.

Great way to motivate them to learn economics and appreciate an education.
Kids aren't going to do shit now when it comes to hard labor. They'll push a mower 30 feet and tweet about how much it sucks. And then text every friend about how they put in a hard day of work.
Just say no to walls and yes to cheap Latina pussy and cheap labor