NO Black Men WTF is this 1950

I blame Bill Cosby.
Even after 40 years, his methodology was still flawed.
Darth.....you need to stay on topic with this useless thread
Mods please lock this.
Darth.....you need to ban mo fos that start NBA threads in Houston coed. Originally Posted by tbone2u
ftfy
I blame Bill Cosby. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That was a good one.
Until I read the comments from others.
Apologies for bumping this one.
Smdh.
Afros can be very sexy!
A big HooHoo reminds me of taking the stuffing out of a Turkey! So to each his own. Originally Posted by WTF
https://youtu.be/5t_tgiWatvs
That was a good one.
Smdh. Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
Then why did you bump it? Makes no sense but afterall you always did like bumping old threads
That was a good one.
Smdh. Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers

Look, I understand you need to get your new name 'out there'.. So in essence you're an attention whore. Fine. I understand and I have a sense of compassion for working ladies trying to get some publicity. Plus I'm not a big user of the term 'threAD'.

It's one thing to bump old and obscure threads, which you've been doing, but as long as they are normal threads that's one thing.

Bumping an old thread like this takes things to a different level. This is a hateful bullshit thread that should've disappeared long ago, then here you come and bump it and it reopens old wounds. The title of the thread itself should've told anybody with a lick of common sense this was a bad thread.

Apologize all you want, however bumping this thread was an act of idiocy and should've never happened.
Just bump "the boardman experience" threAD instead. Way less controversial...
While not a hard and fast rule, bumping old threads that are not in compliance with current rules is bad form.

If a thread is filled with insults, nudity, or other things too numerous to edit, it may well get removed from public view.

Just letting you all know if this happens, it is not a conspiracy, but in the best interest of all.
Some..... ok, a lot..... of people don't know the difference between racism, prejudice, & discrimination
Some..... ok, a lot..... of people don't know the difference between racism, prejudice, & discrimination Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Absolutely true!

I've said it before...no one but the individual posting an NBA policy knows if it's racist, but it is, by definition, discriminatory to exclude a whole group of people on an arbitrary basis.

SO:

Prejudice - ex. Black guys are thugs and dangerous.

Discriminatory - I've decided not to see any Black guys.

Racist - I don't see Black guys because they're all thugs.

So when people say...it's not racist, it's a preference. Well, that might be true. It might not. But it is a preference to be discriminate regardless of the reason.