Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

Is that a threat Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Regardless of what it is it wont be aired here...
The title of this thread is "Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do "

Sue you? You don't have a pot to piss in. If you did have a pot to piss in you probably couldn't find it in your hoarder's house. What would be the award for winning a suit against you? Some cosplay bunny ears?

I watched your lame videos and only thing about you that surprises me is just how horrible you are at sex.
I'm pretty terrible at it myself but I make my living in other ways. Originally Posted by L.A.
Well shit!! You really think she's judgment proof??!! There goes my theory on how to fully retire this year. All those huge contingent fees up in smoke!!
What the heck does someone need to do to close these threads related to this retired provider? Jeez people. I'm publicly begging the mods to put us all out of our misery and close all the V! Threads. Pretty please......w/sugar on top.....
Regardless of what it is it wont be aired here... Originally Posted by Mojojo
So you don't take that as a threat ?
What the heck does someone need to do to close these threads related to this retired provider? Jeez people. I'm publicly begging the mods to put us all out of our misery and close all the V! Threads. Pretty please......w/sugar on top..... Originally Posted by Bobster36
Just like Hydra, when one !VI! thread falls, two more will appear.
[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1057787290]So you don't take that as a threat ?

http://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU
Back and
WOW,,, a lot of catch up to do with V issues
What the heck does someone need to do to close these threads related to this retired provider? Jeez people. I'm publicly begging the mods to put us all out of our misery and close all the V! Threads. Pretty please......w/sugar on top..... Originally Posted by Bobster36
If you don't like it why do you keep reading it. I don't like dog shit, I don't eat dog shit.
If you don't like it why do you keep reading it. Originally Posted by catbanger
I think people are just addicted to them.
[QUOTE=Lindsay Lee;1057788264]

http://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
How about no !!
[QUOTE=Lindsay Lee;1057788264]

http://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

LMAO
Mods why is this continuing? There is no place for this venomous & anti-social shit in our community.

Outing hobbyist on video? Threatening rape charges? In the words of Dez, "Fix this shit Rich!"
Be very careful folks, imagine things beyond this thread that may go elsewhere!

How about no !! Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Your choice but again this thread wont be the venue for it...that doest just apply to you either.