Trumps approval rises while the Democrat Convention tanks!

Uhhh yeah he does like it or not, admit to it or not, and this ain't 2016 now is it? Originally Posted by Little Monster

i can find 1,100 mostly republicans and show Trump is leading. i can find 1,000 people who say the sky is green because they are color blind. most of the polls over sample Democrats then claim Biden is leading. doesn't mean he is or prove he'll win.
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2020, 03:52 PM
let the racist marxist DPST's believe the polls of their LSM

I encourage them to do so - and stay home Nov 3 in the secure knowledge that harris is your next POTUS.

It is ok - Marxist harris will make sure there is never a free election again - and you satisfied DPST's won't be burdened with having to decide on a vote ever again.
citing 3 far left sources doesn't prove much. well except they are far left sources and if Trump saved a kitten they'd find some way to make it look bad. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Instead of attacking the source, try attacking what was reported. Any lies? Any misinformation? Anything taken out of context? Did Trump not say what the articles say he said?
real people are startin to see the Dim-wit hypocrisy and political hatred
i can find 1,100 mostly republicans and show Trump is leading. i can find 1,000 people who say the sky is green because they are color blind. most of the polls over sample Democrats then claim Biden is leading. doesn't mean he is or prove he'll win. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You seem to forget the fact that if the Bernie supporters didn't act like a bunch of whiny spoiled brats and stayed home, your boy Trump would not be president. Once again this ain't 2016, and Trump won't have that luxury this time. Take away Michigan and Pennsylvania and Trump is not president, guess who has a big lead in both those states, I'll give you a hint *it's not Trump*
  • oeb11
  • 09-03-2020, 03:13 PM
Biden has a huge lead in all the LSM polls.
Not to worry , tiny munster - stay home on Nov3 - you are not interested in voting anyway - You want the government to take over and decide your choices for You.

Stay home - no problem.

Or go vote Biden - if you are a citizen with the right to vote in America - which is doubtful.

Won't stop venal DPST's from engaging in mail-in ballot fraud on a huge scale - regardless.
The HUGE ballot fraud is coming mainly its the only chance they have chaos
"meaningless radical propaganda"?? I'm not the one screeching about civil wars and martial law if my candidate doesn't win. That sir would be you. Typical conservative hypocrisy right here. But that's ok I know that you conservatives are all bark no bite. When Biden wins alls we will see is a bunch of pissed off old white men screaming and making asses out of themselves, nothing more. Originally Posted by Little Monster
LMAO. Democrats, including the vp nominee and former first lady*, are literally threatening the electorate with continued mob violence if they don’t vote for whom they say.
Biden has a huge lead in all the LSM polls.
Not to worry , tiny munster - stay home on Nov3 - you are not interested in voting anyway - You want the government to take over and decide your choices for You.

Stay home - no problem.

Or go vote Biden - if you are a citizen with the right to vote in America - which is doubtful.

Won't stop venal DPST's from engaging in mail-in ballot fraud on a huge scale - regardless. Originally Posted by oeb11
Lol, so that's the best you can do? More negativity and making stuff up. If nothing else you at least show us why you're a Trump supporter.
And don't worry I will be voting in this election like I have in everyone of them since I was 18.
Enjoy these next 2 months while you can chief, cause they will go by very quick, and Trump WILL lose fair and square
The HUGE ballot fraud is coming mainly its the only chance they have chaos Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Absolutely no proof of that, making stuff up is the only defense you Trumpers have.
LMAO. Democrats, including the vp nominee and former first lady*, are literally threatening the electorate with continued mob violence if they don’t vote for whom they say. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Absolutely no proof of that, making stuff up is the only defense you Trumpers have.
Oh , of course no voter mail fraud RIGHT , Ignorance is bliss
It’s on video, dipshit. Big Mike and Heels-up both unambiguously said that the riots can and will continue if Biden isn’t elected. Don’t blame me if your memory sucks or you just don’t bother paying attention.
It’s on video, dipshit. Big Mike and Heels-up both unambiguously said that the riots can and will continue if Biden isn’t elected. Don’t blame me if your memory sucks or you just don’t bother paying attention. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
LMAO, name calling is a common sign of defeat. Truth can be a bitch, can't it? The only threat to our democracy in this election is coming from the right. Hypocrisy is the most common form of conservatism...
Oh , of course no voter mail fraud RIGHT , Ignorance is bliss Originally Posted by rexdutchman
No proof of MASS mail in voter fraud, period. Ignorance is a bliss, ain't it??